'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
music news

Kylie teases "Mom" (new teaser July 9th)

Head Empty

Featured Posts

jimmytimestep
2 hours ago, Queen Gloria said:

I don't think it's "Mom", I think it's just the zodiac symbols for Scorpio, Gemini and Virgo. What that means though, we don't know. This is pretty cryptic for Kylie, she's usually more straightforward! 

Yes, but the link suggests the song title is “mom” - perhaps the zodiac ties into the video theme

John88gaga

She's got a big concert this Saturday (London Hyde park) maybe she's going to play it and release it then.... And announce a huge tour 🙏🏼❤️

• Like 1

BrB
1 hour ago, jimmytimestep said:

Yes, but the link suggests the song title is “mom” - perhaps the zodiac ties into the video theme

I would love her to revisit the mythology/astrology themes of Aphrodite.

I love this kind of concept, an the tour for that era was just beyond words. I was not that big of a fan back then, so I'm a little sad that I missed it.

But I know she will deliver with anything at this point. She is truly at the top of her game, and after 30 years in the business, that's legendary.

Sorry, brb. Yours, Bear reading Book 💋
  • YAAAS 1

Head Empty
3 hours ago, Queen Gloria said:

I don't think it's "Mom", I think it's just the zodiac symbols for Scorpio, Gemini and Virgo. What that means though, we don't know. This is pretty cryptic for Kylie, she's usually more straightforward! 

1 hour ago, jimmytimestep said:

I could see it being an abbreviation though. "Mind over matter", "Mouth on mouth", "Most of me"... So many options :enigma:

But right now we're working with "mom".

• Head Empty changed the title to Kylie teases "Mom" (new teaser July 9th)