Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

Zach Bryan may challenge Taylor Swift for #1 on the Billboard 200

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
Posted (edited)

Zach Bryan scored a Top 15 bow with 35k after just 1 day of release with The Great American Bar Scene, thanks to nearly 40m streams and 5k in digital downloads.
In its first full week, now underway, it's currently projected to generate an additional 110-120k in activity.
Could this be enough to unseat Taylor?
Zach will have his work cut out for him, given that Tay released 6 limited-time CD versions on 7/6 and sold 65k signed CDs.

This week will see the release of Eminem's hotly anticipated The Death of Slim Shady (Coup de Grâce), which is projected to bow on the subsequent week's chart at 300k-350k. 

Edited by Teletubby

Anderson123

TTPD Anthology vinyl incoming. 

• LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1

MelbHawker

Dunno who he is but slay bitch, stream TGABS

• YAAAS 3

tylerjs

I support it but who tf is Zach Bryan 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • LMAO 1

JesseX77X

I hope she puts out more signed CDs I want one so bad. Imagine people wanting to buy your physical copies of your album this bad in 2024 Taylor is killing the game and no one can stop her 🔥 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 5

PeachJug

Where my country gays/girls at ?

He has some good music, maybe start w

• YAAAS 1

dit
8 minutes ago, JesseX77X said:

I hope she puts out more signed CDs I want one so bad. Imagine people wanting to buy your physical copies of your album this bad in 2024 Taylor is killing the game and no one can stop her 🔥 

I hope she puts out a lot of physicals next week when Eminem will be challenging her for #1! She'd need at least 300k SPS that week to possibly block him so that would be an additional 200k signed copies since she is already averaging out at around 100k copies weekly organically so she would need 200k boost to block him and get herself a 13th week at #1!!

• YAAAS 1
  • Sad 2

Teletubby

GagaGame

STREAM HIM!!

I could be your mustang for the weekend

Madame Goo Goo
On 7/8/2024 at 12:28 PM, dit said:

I hope she puts out a lot of physicals next week when Eminem will be challenging her for #1! She'd need at least 300k SPS that week to possibly block him so that would be an additional 200k signed copies since she is already averaging out at around 100k copies weekly organically so she would need 200k boost to block him and get herself a 13th week at #1!!

I think Eminem is going to easily crush her that week he always has very high opening week sales and the hype is very big for this album

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything
  • Like 2

Louvre
On 7/8/2024 at 10:47 AM, Teletubby said:

Zach will have his work cut out for him, given that Tay released 6 limited-time CD versions on 7/6 and sold 65k signed CDs.

this is demented i mean come on now three months out and we're still playing this limited edition cd game

• Like 1

Chromatography

so does that mean she won’t take whitney’s record if this happens? 

Ronnie

Chappell needs to release a deluxe edition of The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess that includes Good Luck, Babe, a remix, like 1 or 2 new songs and catapult that sucker to #1. 

Edited by Ronnie
  • Like 1

jacs vs looser

I can see her pulling something to remain one more week at No. 1, since the gap is not big, and given how Eminem is 100% gonna dethrone her the next one.