Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Tobey Maguire sparks dating rumors with 29 years younger model

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Tobey Maguire and much-younger model Lily Chee sparked dating speculation after they were spotted leaving Michael Rubin’s famous Fourth of July white party together Thursday evening.

Maguire’s best friend Leonardo DiCaprio — who is notorious for also dating young models and actresses — also attended the Hamptons party as well.

• YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

thatfoxyfeeling

Honestly never found him attractive but now he's looking older he's giving me daddy vibes. Good on the girls dating him and Leo for getting the bag, and good on them for getting dat young ***. :vegas:

• Like 1

HelloHangoverz
Posted (edited)

What do a 20 year old girl and a 49 year old man possibly have in common? it's weird to me. a 49 year old shouldn't relate to a 20 year old as an equal, he should only see immaturity and all the lessons they have yet to learn

Edited by HelloHangoverz
my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

River

gays does all the time and we call it a daddy and a twink :shrug:

It's not like she just turned 18 and he used his predator claws on her..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

Bonkers
2 minutes ago, AndiGaga said:

Why not? They are both adults. 

It's kind of like paying someone a little bit more than minimum wage.

Yes, it's legal and you could even pay them a little bit less, but you're basically being as cheap as you're allowed to be.  :cryga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic

Tobey Maguire is 49?! :what:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 6

MelbHawker

Tobey’s aging well.. I wish I was that model ghorl tbh. Get it sis. :classy:

• Like 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS
12 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

What do a 20 year old girl and a 49 year old man possibly have in common? it's weird to me. a 49 year old shouldn't relate to a 20 year old as an equal, he should only see immaturity and all the lessons they have yet to learn

i feel like younger me would say it’s fine, but you’re right. almost 30 now and can’t imagine dating a 20 year old in a million years 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

i feel like younger me would say it’s fine, but you’re right. almost 30 now and can’t imagine dating a 20 year old in a million years 

literally same! I'm 28 and I couldn't

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

olive specter

"they both adults" mindset is a red flag 4 me

are men bying bhad bhadie only fans on her 18 birthday ok too? 

• Like 5
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

tomsches

I mean, that’s absolutely not for me, but why does this always have to be on the news? As long as they’re both consenting adults I really don’t care who dates who in Hollywood. 

and I know that I don’t have to open the thread if I don’t care about it, so let’s skip that part of the conversation 

• Like 2

Bronco

I mean the whole age gap in relationships thing I think ultimately comes down to intention. 

2 people who feel a spark and go for it (above legal age should be beyond obvs) is very different to an older man who deliberately dates younger. Those older men are always walking red flags, their behaviour is often terrible and they target younger people on the basis that they are easier to manipulate/control and less likely to push back against immaturity. 

• Like 1