• LMAO 13

River

I wonder if we banned them lol

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

doja scat

damn they went to every european chromatica ball date…and i have the nerve to call myself a fan with my one cheek to cheek cd :poot:

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth
  • LMAO 4
  • Shook 1

palma
33 minutes ago, BellaFahmi said:

she said love u thank u but no hugs let me sing BTW now :messga:

I kinda expected her to say "come to the backstage" after she said "since you've been..." :poot:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

julz
5 minutes ago, palma said:

I kinda expected her to say "come to the backstage" after she said "since you've been..." :poot:

This is one of the changes that she has been doing for herself, so that she does not get too tired. That is why we see her "healthy" and performs very well in CBT and J&P...she is trying to balance things between personal and professional life, not going overboard like she usually does before. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

RodeckDanny

did he not get to hug her or anything?

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Schwerk
Posted (edited)

So sweet she took the time to read the letter. Never expected her to do that after being bombarded with them for years and everyone trauma dumping on her page after page. Good to see her in a happy place and bringing back the old days in a positive way.

As a European monster I know Anthony, met him quite a few times, even in Vegas back at Enigma.

17 minutes ago, palma said:

They actually met after the show.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8_1jncRCQnTMIG8t3i32jkphbMkNe8rq6nAvE0/?igsh=YzVjanpvMWt2bmJu

Edited by Schwerk
According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Love 5

Sneaky Oliver
14 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

So sweet she took the time to read the letter. Never expected her to do that after being bombarded with them for years and everyone trauma dumping on her page after page

Right? I’m glad the letter was very sweet, I never understood why people would write about su1c1de or depression in a letter to be read in the middle of a pop concert, but our fanbase is older and more mature now and Gaga feels more comfortable as well

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden
  • Like 1

HelloHangoverz
3 hours ago, BellaFahmi said:

she said love u thank u but no hugs let me sing BTW now :messga:

"Alrightttt, is this Fox 2?"

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away

Nessun Dorma

AWw that fan was so sweet! I’m glad she got to feel his love through his words! Hope he got to chat with her backstage! 

Also it’s so nostalgic to see her reading a letter on stage again! :traumatica:

PunkTheFunk

"I love you so much Gaga. I have been your fan for 15 years. You saved my life"

"Thank you so much-"

"Can I get a hug please-"

Gaga:

• 2 weeks later...
MonsterofFame
On 7/7/2024 at 7:18 AM, Sneaky Oliver said:

Right? I’m glad the letter was very sweet, I never understood why people would write about su1c1de or depression in a letter to be read in the middle of a pop concert, but our fanbase is older and more mature now and Gaga feels more comfortable as well

On 7/7/2024 at 7:02 AM, Schwerk said:

So sweet she took the time to read the letter. Never expected her to do that after being bombarded with them for years and everyone trauma dumping on her page after page. Good to see her in a happy place and bringing back the old days in a positive way.

Gaga chose to read those letters knowing that they were usually very personal. It was a hallmark of her show to share them and give encouraging support to the entire fanbase after reading them. It was part of sending her message of love, self-acceptance, kindness, and being BORN THIS WAY.

Please don't rewrite history that it was a "traumatizing" experience for her or the fans to have to hear it. It was one of the most sincere things about the show, and it was done at a time when no other celebrity would admit to having any flaws. It's one of the many things that made her real and relatable when social media was barely a thing.

• Love 2