life

Gaga wraps Vegas residency under the applause

monketsharona

Featured Posts

jimmytimestep

I was there last night and it was absolutely magical. I’ve seen every concert of hers except the BATB ball and this was easily my favorite of all time. It was incredibly emotional and she’s never sounded or performed better. 

Naak Le Vaar
15 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Good to see she's enjoyed performing these last J&P shows. I really hope this means LG7 is coming soon.

TCB movie was released on 26th May when we got the LG7 snippet tease, we're now in July. I really hope Gaga and her team intend to release the lead single soon because it's getting a bit ridiculous. 

How dare you be so entitled!???1?1!1!!!111? Gaga doesn't owe us anything!!!1!!11!11!1

Lmao they blocked my signature
  • LMAO 1

SOON
8 minutes ago, Naak Le Vaar said:

How dare you be so entitled!???1?1!1!!!111? Gaga doesn't owe us anything!!!1!!11!11!1

I literally know at least 2 member who could say this :icant:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Like 1

Controversiaga

Now It Ends Season 6 GIF

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

GagasEnigma4
15 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

i hope she stops with these jazz shows and focuses on her own pop material from here on out 

the jazz era was dragged on for too long 

I was at the show last night and she literally said the words “I will never stop singing jazz.” Just so you know. You dont have to like it, but its a fact

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

I was at the show last night and she literally said the words “I will never stop singing jazz.” Just so you know. You dont have to like it, but its a fact

I just wish obsessive j&p haters would accept it. They dont have to like it. But they would probably be better off accepting it.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

VTV

Jazz era is officially dead for now omg :bradley:

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

GagasEnigma4
8 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I just wish obsessive j&p haters would accept it. They dont have to like it. But they would probably be better off accepting it.

Exactly. Its a fact, and not going to change, not according to Gaga herself. And she also never said she would stop singing pop music either. She literally teased pop music 2 weeks ago at one of the shows. Jazz is one of her passions and makes her so happy. They need to stop being delusional. 

FGGrayson
On 7/7/2024 at 5:56 PM, GagasEnigma4 said:

She will sing jazz at the Joker film/soundtrack lol

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻