life

Gaga wraps Vegas residency under the applause

monketsharona

Featured Posts

NATAH
2 minutes ago, Rifek said:

She didn’t confirm a new jazz show herself. 

She mentioned a pop show and her comeback to Vegas. We can only guess she will do a jazz set also because she LOVES it. 

i mean... it's very obviously gunna be a jazz show

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Sneaky Oliver
3 hours ago, monketsharona said:

The fact first half of 2024 was literally only for wrapping contracts : MGM, Fortnite and HBO. 

Hopefully this means the road is cleared for LG7 and Joker to be the next full focus. 

It’s insane when you think everything should have happened during Chromatica era :cryga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Thanks 1

Putang Ina Mo

I thought she performed Applause based on the title 💀

my username says it all 🇵🇭
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

The sooner you accept that she's an artist who's going to dabble in multiple genres and projects, the happier you will be :cheeky:

She barely creates original pop music anymore so I wouldn't say she 'dabbles multiple genres' anymore.

• LMAO 3
  • Sad 1

NATAH
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

She barely creates original pop music anymore so I wouldn't say she 'dabbles multiple genres' anymore.

what does this factually incorrect comment even mean? :cheeky: all of her pop albums have explored multiple genres and now she has 2 jazz albums and growing acting career so yes, anybody who's paid attention would say her career is more than just pop music

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, NATAH said:

what does this factually incorrect comment even mean? :cheeky: all of her pop albums have explored multiple genres and now she has 2 jazz albums and growing acting career so yes, anybody who's paid attention would say her career is more than just pop music

Didn't say the contary I'm just saying you basically talk about original music that happened ages ago.

She's basically more covering jazz songs artist than releasing pop or any original content right now.  And that's a fact.

And don't tell she's in the studio for this to happen, she could wake up in the morning and say 'I'm not feeling it anymore' for the record to be axed. With Gaga nothing is 100% certain until it is materialized and playing on Spotify. Mainly why you are all still here counting down everyday for something you think imminent since late May.

• LMAO 1

TortureMeOnReplay
13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Didn't say the contary I'm just saying you basically talk about original music that happened ages ago.

She's basically more covering jazz songs artist than releasing pop or any original content right now.  And that's a fact.

And don't tell she's in the studio for this to happen, she could wake up in the morning and say 'I'm not feeling it anymore' for the record to be axed. With Gaga nothing is 100% certain until it is materialized and playing on Spotify. Mainly why you are all still here counting down everyday for something you think imminent since late May.

Her last Pop LP was just 4 years ago and she's released a single and had a feature since? 

4 hours ago, NewUsername said:

This baffles my mind 😅

It's just not my sound unfortunately

NATAH
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

it's... only been 4 years, you need to relax... :awkney: a lot of artists take 4 years between albums and she's had a couple of songs come out since then

and i'm not the one here counting down the days, i'm busy living my own life ready for when it drops... i'm not bothered by how long it takes, unlike you :cheeky:

and btw, i have no idea why you're saying all this when my original comment was saying fans need to get used to the fact Gaga's career has way more to it than just pop music now so expecting her to suddenly return to only pop music is delusional...

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 8
  • YAAAS 2

Juanjo

Time for Joker! 1 of 2 things is gonna happen:

1. She focuses mainly on Joker and LG7 is a 2025 ting. :ohwell:

2. She actually releases the single soon :triggered:, LG7 comes around Joker’s release, and somehow manages to do dual promo, securing herself a #1 movie, album and single, coming for JLo and Eminem’s wig, hunny! :firega:

• Like 2

Ladle Ghoulash

“None of the fans hate the jazz show”

Meanwhile, her fans: I’M JUMPING OFF A ****ING BUILDING 

4SeasonsInADay
1 hour ago, Juanjo said:

2. She actually releases the single soon :triggered:, LG7 comes around Joker’s release, and somehow manages to do dual promo, securing herself a #1 movie, album and single, coming for JLo and Eminem’s wig, hunny! :firega:

With the timing of Joker's release and the return of the US Networks primetime schedule, it wouldn't shock me to see Gaga as the host & musical guest on the SNL season premiere. Easy then to do OST and LG7 performances. Plus that's an example of the kind of press that Joaquin avoids, where it can be about Gaga overall and not just the movie.

• YAAAS 1

Edonis
1 hour ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

“None of the fans hate the jazz show”

Meanwhile, her fans: I’M JUMPING OFF A ****ING BUILDING 

Not this comment coming back to haunt me :air:

(I still say the show itself has never been panned by fans, most even said they’d prefer it over enigma, but I’ll admit there are fans trying to drag it in favor of a pop album)

OT: the end of an era

• LMAO 1

Mr S

Can't play it right now but does that mean she performed Applause?

FGGrayson
1 hour ago, Mr S said:

Can't play it right now but does that mean she performed Applause?

Nope, she didnt

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻
  • Sad 1