Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will LG7 happen during the election?

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers

We're all excited for a new album and era but is anyone else worried that LG7 and the election will collied and completely overshadow the experience? 

I'm not a fan when celebrities get involved with elections and we all know what a supporter Gaga is of Biden. We'll likely see a repeat of 2016 and 2020 again meaning that mid September-November, her focus/content will heavily focus on voting, campaigning and endorsing. 

Yes, I know that she can do both at the same time. Yes, I know this is an important election and more important than an album etc etc, but coming off of a very lowkey chromaitca era, it would be disappointing to see LG7 promo come to a halt because of poor timing. I know it's too soon to worry given that we know nothing of the release schedule, but knowing Gaga LG7 is coming November 1st 2024 :toofunny:

Anderson123

I think we should just relax and see what happens lol lets not stress ourselves. The album is supposed to come in August, even Joker 2 is before the elections so whatever happens we know she's probably going to say something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LUCARTPOP

She'll link the lead single as to why we need to vote like our life depends on it, so yes. 

"America, I can give you a Million Reasons why you'll need to vote".

"America, I never wanted something more than your Stupid Love, when I look around in this room, I see a lot of people who know exactly who they are. So go vote, make it stupid!"

"America, without your vote, we'll be dancing in total darkness instead of just Dancing In The Shadow of the night, your voice matters!"

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1