Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

Gaga to appear at VMAs

Mr S

Featured Posts

Levine
1 hour ago, Jack3257 said:

Tbh Katy probably deserves it more considering the award is for her murks videos.  With the exception of 911 and maybe G.U.Y. her videos have kinda been lacking in the latter half of her career 

Bad Romance alone is more memorable than every video release by that other person.

Gaga with her videos - I'd say the first 10 - literally changed the trajectory of the music videos all over the world.

But it's FlopTV, it's not like I care or something.

• Thanks 1

ARTPOPKISS

This is so obviously bullshit :enigma:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Like 1

Tyler1992
1 hour ago, Jack3257 said:

Tbh Katy probably deserves it more considering the award is for her murks videos.  With the exception of 911 and maybe G.U.Y. her videos have kinda been lacking in the latter half of her career 

Gaga and Katy came up around the same time, only one of them brought music videos back into the mainstream. 

palma
5 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Knowing Gaga the vmas will pass and she'll release the Friday after so she doesn't have to perform 

I vividly remember fuming at this when PI came out :icant:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?

SlowLoris
Posted (edited)

Watch her perform Shallow (Joker version ft. holographic Tony Bennett)

Edited by SlowLoris

NATAH
2 hours ago, Jack3257 said:

not at all! PI, John Wayne and ROM were very solid videos

MR is her only objectively bad video that totally missed the mark, the rest did a fantastic job at visually accompanying their songs

mother, what must i do?

Robo Ga
9 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

VMAs are irrelevant since almost a decade

People say this every year but they are quick to forget last year was huge and made a lot of noise on social media. Just because it doesn't have the same cable tv ratings doesn't mean it doesn't make a large impact on pop culture and have a huge extended reach on TikTok etc afterwards.

OP : Gaga has always favoured the VMAs for big moments so I think this would such a great opportunity to release and perform like she did in 2013 with Applause. I do not think it's far fetched to do this because it would be a great venue to build hype and be in the "pop" space again. Her last couple award show performances (HMH at the Oscars and Jazz at Grammys) were very different positioning for Gaga so this would be the left turn that modern audiences would not necessarily expect at this point. It would also give Gaga exposure pre-FAD which would help with audience numbers for that as well. I can see this as a strong possibility but by no means any guarantee. 

🤖⚡️
  • Like 1