faysalaaa 5,382 Posted July 3, 2024 Share Posted July 3, 2024 18 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said: If you look at the policies and platforms democrats push vs the ones republicans push, you'd realize how wrong you are. Being annoying and arrogant is not the same as being science-denying and bigoted. I think they both parties (including its voters) push for policies the support war, corruption, jailing journalists, torturing Muslims in concentration camps, restricting free speech, climate change, spying on civilians, billionaire and corporate interest.. I dont think care if Democrats support me as a Gay person if they commit all the above crimes. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,382 Posted July 3, 2024 Share Posted July 3, 2024 2 minutes ago, JessFletch said: Sometimes I think you’re trying to learn, and sometimes I think you’re just trying to stir the pot. Regardless, I hope eligible voters on this site ignore everything you say (or call you out on it in real time) lol 🫵🏼👎🏼 Me trying to learn doesnt mean it will result in me agreeing with you. Project 2025 is something that never happened historically, and you need to be well educated on the ins and out of the American legal system to predict what could happen. So when I say I dont know the ins and out of the American system, im speaking in regards to project 2025. But when it comes to the Democratic party and its voters being bad, we have all the proof and evidence for that, I dont need to know the ins and out of the legal system. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 13,942 Posted July 3, 2024 Share Posted July 3, 2024 3 hours ago, faysalaaa said: I think they both parties (including its voters) push for policies the support war, corruption, jailing journalists, torturing Muslims in concentration camps, restricting free speech, spying on civilians, billionaire and corporate interest.. I dont think care if Democrats support me as a Gay person if they commit all the above crimes. War and violent foreign policy are baked into the government and has been since we've been alive. It's how we make money. It isn't changing anytime soon no matter what party is in power. I'm not justifying it. The whole "war on free speech" thing is a fantasy. I'm far from a democrat but like you've acknowledged, the republican party is supportive of all the above you mentioned *as well as* pushing for discriminatory, anti-environmental, anti-science, and anti-education measures. Logically, if you do not support those measures, then your statement that democrats are *as bad* as republicans is incorrect. This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Karl 3,586 Posted July 3, 2024 Share Posted July 3, 2024 23 minutes ago, faysalaaa said: Yes obviously, im was just trying to see if the next president cant fix the damage once its done. I completely disagree, I think the Democrats and the Democratic voters are as bad. Its just part of human nature and power. I mean Democrats already have a version of project 2025 against Progressives. No you really don't get it do you, elections won't be the same after this. USA will be more like Russia, a dictatorship type system, there may not be another election if they have their own way. So no, the next democrat won't be able to undo anything. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,126 Posted July 3, 2024 Share Posted July 3, 2024 7 minutes ago, faysalaaa said: I think they both parties (including its voters) push for policies the support war, corruption, jailing journalists, torturing Muslims in concentration camps, restricting free speech, spying on civilians, billionaire and corporate interest.. I dont think care if Democrats support me as a Gay person if they commit all the above crimes. Your pro AND con views about democrats are self-absorbed. But we knew that already. Why do you keep limiting the only pro to same-sex support? Lol And how do you think you would fare in this country, if modern conservatives had a say in your fate? Answer that honestly. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,382 Posted July 3, 2024 Share Posted July 3, 2024 1 minute ago, Roughhouse Dandy said: War and violent foreign policy are baked into the government and has been since we've been alive. It's how we make money. I'm not justifying it. The whole "war on free speech" thing is a fantasy. Like you've acknowledged, the republican party is supportive of all the above you mentioned *as well as* pushing for discriminatory, anti-environmental, anti-science, and anti-education measures. If you do not support those measures, then ypur statement was democrats are *as bad* as republicans is incorrect. All Democrats support jailing journalists and spying on the American public. Even the ones who are against jailing journalists dont really care about the issue. Thats what I said when I mentioned free speech, not the Republican version. Democrats are also pushing for discrimination, anti-environmental, anti-science, and anti-education measures. But even if Democrats are better at these things, there are also things that Republicans are better at. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,382 Posted July 3, 2024 Share Posted July 3, 2024 4 minutes ago, JessFletch said: Your pro AND con views about democrats are self-absorbed. But we knew that already. Why do you keep limiting the only pro to same-sex support? Lol And how do you think you would fare in this country, if modern conservatives had a say in your fate? Answer that honestly. I live in Saudi Arabia and im Gay, I think ill survive easily. If Democrats took full control over the government, that would also be a huge scary problem for me. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HelloHangoverz 17,452 Posted July 3, 2024 Share Posted July 3, 2024 Just now, faysalaaa said: I live in Saudi Arabia and im Gay, I think ill survive easily. If Democrats took full control over the government, that would also be a huge scary problem for me. I'm sorry but the flamebait is getting too much I call BS Availability is not weakness Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,382 Posted July 3, 2024 Share Posted July 3, 2024 5 minutes ago, Karl said: No you really don't get it do you, elections won't be the same after this. USA will be more like Russia, a dictatorship type system, there may not be another election if they have their own way. So no, the next democrat won't be able to undo anything. I mean maybe, these are big claims, and while I do take these claims seriously, its hard for me to believe them. And all the people I follow and respect arent really worried about project 2025, so I dont know yet honetsly Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,373 Posted July 3, 2024 Share Posted July 3, 2024 1 hour ago, faysalaaa said: If the plan to give full power to the president, cant the next president thats democratic change the damage Trump will do? Working under the very generous assumption that there would ever be a peaceful transfer of power after something like this We have forgotten our public MANNERS Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
faysalaaa 5,382 Posted July 3, 2024 Share Posted July 3, 2024 Just now, HelloHangoverz said: I'm sorry but the flamebait is getting too much I call BS Ive been on this website for 14 years, im not trolling anyone Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,126 Posted July 3, 2024 Share Posted July 3, 2024 Just now, HelloHangoverz said: I'm sorry but the flamebait is getting too much I call BS If it is bait, I’m so embarrassed because I keep falling for it like an enraged fool lol If it’s not bait, this person should stfu. From a distance, they’re spraying fuel onto a fire that threatens many. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Karl 3,586 Posted July 3, 2024 Share Posted July 3, 2024 2 minutes ago, faysalaaa said: I mean maybe, these are big claims, and while I do take these claims seriously, its hard for me to believe them. And all the people I follow and respect arent really worried about project 2025, so I dont know yet honetsly If they're not worried then yeah, don't sweat it bud Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
HelloHangoverz 17,452 Posted July 3, 2024 Share Posted July 3, 2024 3 minutes ago, JessFletch said: If it is bait, I’m so embarrassed because I keep falling for it like an enraged fool lol they've just said they'd be endangered (and more endangered than they are currently), as a gay person, if dems took over the governing of saudi arabia. of course it's bait haha edit: ohh, i think i misunderstood. he's still baiting though Availability is not weakness Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Roughhouse Dandy 13,942 Posted July 3, 2024 Share Posted July 3, 2024 14 minutes ago, faysalaaa said: All Democrats support jailing journalists and spying on the American public. Even the ones who are against jailing journalists dont really care about the issue. Thats what I said when I mentioned free speech, not the Republican version. Democrats are also pushing for discrimination, anti-environmental, anti-science, and anti-education measures. But even if Democrats are better at these things, there are also things that Republicans are better at. There are so many misconceptions, generalizations, and simple falsehoods to parse through without taking more time and effort than I'm willing to extend to you. I'm just glad you aren't a voting citizen here. This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.