💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

The Weeknd teases new era

Teletubby

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

anyone else have something against him like he just seems problematic but i cant pinpoint why from memory

the idol series?

Elusive Chanteuse
3 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

the idol series?

ok thats probably where i got that from. they do say that the brain blocks out trauma

im a free b*tch baby (he/they)

34 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

the idol series?

31 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

ok thats probably where i got that from. they do say that the brain blocks out trauma

What happened there?

Elusive Chanteuse
6 minutes ago, Economy said:

What happened there?

from what i know, he basically created a role for himself where his character was like overly sexual (?) dont quote me on that but thats what i took from the situation

King of the Fall
1 hour ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

from what i know, he basically created a role for himself where his character was like overly sexual (?) dont quote me on that but thats what i took from the situation

Why is this problematic? He was acting as a FICTIONAL villian in a FICTIONAL show, he literally said his character is a scumbag, have people become so dumb that they cant even tell the difference between fiction and reality?  I judge people based on their actions in real life and what I know is that he has repeatedly donated millions and millions of aid for relief to people in Gaza and nobody who knows the guy has ever said a negative thing about him

Edited by King of the Fall
The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Elusive Chanteuse
13 minutes ago, King of the Fall said:

And why is this problematic exactly? He was acting as a FICTIONAL villian in a FICTIONAL show, he literally said his character is a scumbag, have people become so dumb that they cant even tell the difference between fiction and reality?  I judge people based on their actions in real life and what I know is that he has repeatedly donated millions and millions of aid for relief to people in Gaza and nobody who knows the guy has ever said a negative thing about him

i was just saying what i had heard so i literally know nothing about him (probably shouldnt deliver half a story)

your explanation here of him has given me a little better of an understanding of his situation and maybe i should judge people on their real life actions. I've just read a little more into him and realised that he didn't create the show (i honestly thought he did) so i've clearly been mislead and therefore given a misinformed response.

thank you for educating me a little more on him and i stand corrected!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King of the Fall said:

Why is this problematic? He was acting as a FICTIONAL villian in a FICTIONAL show, he literally said his character is a scumbag, have people become so dumb that they cant even tell the difference between fiction and reality?  I judge people based on their actions in real life and what I know is that he has repeatedly donated millions and millions of aid for relief to people in Gaza and nobody who knows the guy has ever said a negative thing about him

Besides isnt "overly sexual" supposed to be empowering as long as it doesnt relate to rape or pedophelia?

Unless only women are allowed to be sexual now