💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

JADE 'Angel Of My Dreams' out 19th July (Little Mix)

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Little Mix's Jade is coming!

Written in LA alongside Steph Jones (Sabrina Carpenter’s ‘Espresso’), Pablo Bowman (Little Mix’s ‘Only You’) and Mike Sabath (Raye’s ‘Escapism’), ‘Angel of My Dreams’ is described as a “frenetically shapeshifting, gloriously OTT banger that explores her love/hate relationship” of the pop music industry.

In a statement, Jade said she didn’t want her first solo single to be “safe”: “That was really important to me. I’m setting the tone of who I am as an artist on my own.

“I want people to hear it and be like, ‘What the f*** is that song?’ My worst nightmare is for someone to hear my song and go, ‘That’s nice.'”

Jade added: “What I’m going for is a pop punch to the face. I want people to be like ‘oh my god, I didn’t expect that’ – but then want to listen to it again. […] I’m so proud of it and I can say that with chest. The fans have waited long enough so now we just want to give it to them”.

Edited by Gimme More
#JusticeForBritney ♡
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 7
  • Love 2

Gimme More
11 minutes ago, liamgaga said:

I looove the sound of this so much 😍

She's going to give the gays what we want!

#JusticeForBritney ♡
  • YAAAS 2

• Gimme More changed the title to JADE 'Angel Of My Dreams' out 19th July (Little Mix)
moonsago

I told ya’ll she’s gonna be THE ONE to have a solo careerrrr this sounds SO good! 

• YAAAS 1