Featured Posts

VTV

Bebe needs to drop Bebe. 

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

Poker

I love her and she deserves more.

Kindness rules all.

JesseBabe

Bebe deserves her flowers for sure and has been screwed over a lot by the music industry (especially in the beginning of her career). She's been responsible for some of the biggest hits in the last decade, but, girl. This isn't the first time she's said this whole thing of, "I'll expose everything unless I get what I want". Either do it and face the consequences or stop vague booking.

She comes off as whiny and I think she struggles a lot with the fact that she's not as famous as she wants to be, which like, not everybody guaranteed that so :nails:.

• Like 1

Naak Le Vaar

I'm not a fan of her music, I think it's generic as it can get, but I don't doubt she and other artists get put through hell by the music industry.

Lmao they blocked my signature

codymonster

If she actually has something to say, I hope she says it. Cause if not, it’s honestly coming across as entitled. She’s had HUGE success, just as recent as last year. There are countless artists who would KILL to be  where she is at. I get wanting to be bigger, but she isn’t entitled to it. And this is coming from someone who supports and listens to her music.

She needs to take a note from Tove Lo. She pushes her music, performs it, loves it, and her fans respond. Is it mainstream anymore? No. But I respect her artistry and don’t care about her success, since she doesn’t publicly care about it. Bebe talking like this tho honestly turns me off tho. I respect her art less.

Unless of course there is real **** going on! Then I will happily eat my words!!

• Like 3

LukiiGleek

does somebody have any ideas on what she means by being undermined? i got her single recommended to me. Is it about making art or being a huge pop star. she does try to jump on tracks with big djs using samples of popular hits. i loved her album bebe and thought it was great. but that doesn’t always mean you’re gonna be a huge star.

For example, i love Ingrid Michaelson. Her album stranger songs is amazing and really original. She has had a long career but never had the hugest mainstream success. 

LukiiGleek
Just now, codymonster said:

If she actually has something to say, I hope she says it. Cause if not, it’s honestly coming across as entitled. She’s had HUGE success, just as recent as last year. There are countless artists who would KILL to be  where she is at. I get wanting to be bigger, but she isn’t entitled to it. And this is coming from someone who supports and listens to her music.

She needs to take a note from Tove Lo. She pushes her music, performs it, loves it, and her fans respond. Is it mainstream anymore? No. But I respect her artistry and don’t care about her success, since she doesn’t publicly care about it. Bebe talking like this tho honestly turns me off tho. I respect her art less.

Unless of course there is real **** going on! Then I will happily eat my words!!

i agree, that’s how i feel with ingrid michaelson. Always been a great artist and fosters strong relationships.

I think Bebe realised talking to fans actually made her feel connected. But then it comes across that her connection to her fans shows her people like her and that’s why she should be bigger.

I might be totally off tho lol. She might have experienced some real **** in life and gotten treated poorly by her label, especially in terms of promo. 

I mean if you look at what’s going on. I really love Sabrina Carpenter and have followed her for a year or so. I loved her releases but they never blew up. Espresso is good but not thaaaaaat amazing. There is defo a big push to make her big. 

But hey we can choose who we listen to

olive specter
On 7/2/2024 at 4:53 PM, Reginald said:

I'm seated for this drama :woohoo:

os.thumb.png.3627bbf585c8f5b4eaefc38b904

:cheeky:

• YAAAS 1

Teletubby
30 minutes ago, olive specter said:

:cheeky:

her new music is flopping. Warner probably don't want to invest too much especially since her last album performed very poorly:cheeky:

i ❤️

Elohim

I don’t get it, pop stars crying about not being able to serve.

Take it or leave it, if u can’t handle the heat of the industry just sit back, write some music for other artist or something…