๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy cleans her Diamond ๐Ÿ’Ž records

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Schizophonic

didn't ariana film something similar right before release?

Lucas
11 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Clearly obsessed with the charts. I wouldnโ€™t doubt that her team sabotaged Gaga during ARTPOP.ย 

Katy's team didn't need to do what Gaga's own team already did lol

• LMAO 6
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
14 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Clearly obsessed with the charts. I wouldnโ€™t doubt that her team sabotaged Gaga during ARTPOP.ย 

i don't think they sabotaged her, more like took advantage of the fact there was an open position going for The It Pop Girl at the time

mother, what must i do?

BlingNotTheMusic

You can tell from this video she's never cleaned anything in her lifeย :trollga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Thanks 5

moonsago
Posted (edited)

She was crazy successful, I literally saw she has other eligible or about to be, I think she might end up with 10 Diamond Singles which is absolutely insane. Say whatever, but she really was that girl, her success was unprecedented and if you ask me, has nothing to prove anymore. My only wish would be for her to stop being messy and cringy and act like the mega star she is AND release good music if youโ€™re gonna do it. Or just donโ€™t, and go down in history as a legend instead of a legend that flopped in the end. I imagine if I was as succesful as her or Cardi, if I saw my latest work flop, I would just stop and make it seem like Iโ€™m done releasing by CHOICE rather than dilute my legacy with bad music and poor chart performance. I would pop out now and again to do a performance or two and be a DIVA, like Mariah.ย 

Edited by moonsago
  • Like 1

olive specter
Posted (edited)

fast food is selling very well too, doesn't mean it's good.

ย 

isn't it crazy that she had all this success, yet didn't manage to create any art that's actually authentic to her and real.

her first christian album was all about her parents and what they believe, the pop-rock demos were producers telling her to be more like avril lavigne, and from one of the boys till now she's been selling herself with this pop-corn, radio friendly, braindead sound made by a rapist.

sad.

Edited by olive specter
  • Like 1

tylerjs

maybe she can trade some of those in for a shred of talent or morality

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ธ monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Thanks 1

Controversiaga
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ronnie said:

It was Gagaโ€™s team that tried to sabotage Katyโ€™s rollout. Applause was scheduled to release a week AFTER Katy but applause leaked so Gagaโ€™s team did an emergency early release the same day as roar.ย 
ย 

edit: and then Gagaโ€™s team and the ARTPOP era just continued to downhill from there with Troy abandoning Gaga, Gaga and her team thinking an R Kelly collab was appropriate- then scrapping the r Kelly music video- switching up single choices randomly, ditching Venus for DWUW, etc . Whole era was a disaster .ย 
Katyโ€™s team didnโ€™t touch Gagaย 

Edited by Controversiaga
Pronounced like โ€œBalenciagaโ€ . Emphasis on the โ€œGaโ€

RenegAde

Katy working with Dr luke finally gave yall the unfettered license to read her bluprint without any push back.:bear:

olive specter
Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Katy working with Dr luke finally gave yall the unfettered license to read her bluprint without any push back.:bear:

i actually liked katy before this

i had this image of her as this little fu.ck up with bad childhood who still has some problems because of it and is kinda out of touch but is trying her best

kinda reletable

but now.. not only is her career still manufactured and fake, but her reasoning behind it now looks like money and fame, nothing more

so it's not like everybody was just waiting for a chance

Edited by olive specter

InTheCloset

She should clean up her image instead

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • Thanks 1

Nycboy

I feel like this whole era so far is about โ€œremindingโ€ everyone about how big Katyย used to be. Nostalgia can only get you so far, but talent always wins.

My prediction is massive payola on the lead single (like Espresso). Itโ€™ll do well because itโ€™ll keep popping up on Spotify. Followed by a lukewarm reaction to the album.

• Like 2

raragaga

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

xoxo

doja scat

something had to go diamond this eraย 

donโ€™t get stabbed with the rat tooth