Jump to content
politics

SCOTUS gives Trump absolute immunity for official acts


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

faysalaaa
52 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

I meant exactly what I typed. I'm not allowed to wish violence against political figures in my government.

To explain: the president can lie, cheat, steal, murder, effectively run a cult, etc. without consequence. The highest court in the land is untouchable while stripping rights away from us, getting rich from bribes that lead to the world being poisoned beyond repair, and protecting criminals that aim to destroy the whole system that the country is founded on. Meanwhile, I am not allowed to wish for the same kind of violence that created and shaped the nation to get us off this sh*tshow of a ride without bad things happening to me. 

I understand this language isn't your primary one and respect that it can be an obstacle. But you did the same thing about the pride flag; you read into my words, wrongly assumed I was calling you racist, and used that assumption to ramble about SJW's or whatever. And even in *that* back-and-forth I alluded to your past replies. It's becoming a trend. Maybe you could ask a follow-up question or for clarification in the future if you feel you have an issue before using my misinterpreted words to go on a self-serving rant about something irrelevant to what I said. Or at least pick someone else to try that with; I'm very much not the one.

Okay so I did not misunderstand you, thats what I thought you said!

Also, I did not rant against SJW's, I simply said I dont like engaging with activist movements even though I think they are good. You took that as me being anti SJW and anti Pride when im not.

I usually dont have the issue of misinterpreting peoples comment here, but it seems like we have an issue seeing and understanding each other. So I will try my best in the future to clarify before we engage in a disagreement.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, faysalaaa said:

Okay so I did not misunderstand you, thats what I thought you said!

Also, I did not rant against SJW's, I simply said I dont like engaging with activist movements even though I think they are good. You took that as me being anti SJW and anti Pride when im not.

I usually dont have the issue of misinterpreting peoples comment here, but it seems like we have an issue seeing and understanding each other. So I will try my best in the future to clarify before we engage in a disagreement.

You did misunderstand what they said, though. You assumed that they were wishing violence on politicians and called them a terrorist when they presented a hypothetical. 
 

I’m also going to challenge the idea that you don’t have an issue misinterpreting people’s comments, because you’ve done the same thing to me multiple times (you accused me of advocating for the sexualization of children for suggesting that teenagers having access to sex ed and condoms was a positive). 

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

gumzy3000

So if Trump wins, that means there is a possibility of more supreme court judges that will be right leaning. Disgusting and scary 

trolly troll troll
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ladle Ghoulash
4 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

So if Trump wins, that means there is a possibility of more supreme court judges that will be right leaning. Disgusting and scary 

And if Trump wins, there’s a very real pathway for a second coup attempt that’s been legitimized by SCOTUS: shroud the attempt in an air of legitimacy by tying it to a “constitutional responsibility” or some federal statute, then ensure that he stacks his cabinet with loyalists and only communicate about the coup plans with them so the comms could never be presented as evidence in court (should he be removed or exposed to potential criminal liability). 

We have forgotten our public MANNERS
Link to post
Share on other sites

Roughhouse Dandy
2 hours ago, faysalaaa said:

Okay so I did not misunderstand you, thats what I thought you said!

Also, I did not rant against SJW's, I simply said I dont like engaging with activist movements even though I think they are good. You took that as me being anti SJW and anti Pride when im not.

Oh, look. A wild interpretation of events that doesn't align with reality. Shocking. And now we know I'm not the only one you do this foolishness to. 

Season 6 Episode 601 GIF by Paramount+

I recommend some soul searching. Fix it. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
Link to post
Share on other sites

faysalaaa
5 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

You did misunderstand what they said, though. You assumed that they were wishing violence on politicians and called them a terrorist when they presented a hypothetical. 
 

I’m also going to challenge the idea that you don’t have an issue misinterpreting people’s comments, because you’ve done the same thing to me multiple times (you accused me of advocating for the sexualization of children for suggesting that teenagers having access to sex ed and condoms was a positive). 

I always supported Sex Ed, but im against handing out condoms to kids. Thats not me misunderstanding you, thats me disagreeing with you. I dont remember accusing you of sexualizing children, this happened a long time ago, but im willing to apologize if we can re-read our conversation.

I did not accuse @Roughhouse Dandy of being a terrorist or misunderstood him (in my opinion)! He was complaining that he hypothetically could not wish violence against politicians, and I responded by saying its a good thing his hypothetical terrorism is not allowed. I also admitted my English could be an issue, so I promised him ill double check with him next time to avoid and solve our issue. He then response by mocking me, which is fine, it just proves to me I was right about him and his opinions.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...