💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dua stan warns Spotify of lawsuit as RO loses streams after Glastonbury

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
11 minutes ago, dit said:

Billboard factually sabotaged her on the week that Levitating was supposed to go #1 (billboard did a ridiculous investigation into sales when it let repeat sales and bot sales for BTS and tons of other acts, delayed the charts by like 4 days AND when it noticed she was STILL going #1 as she still had enough points to top the chart they changed the formula on the last day of tracking) and ever since then the Dua Lipa fan base has become a little paranoid and trigger happy when it comes to labelling anything as sabotage sadly :alsemanche:

not so long time ago Billboard removed 30% of sales from another Warner's artist so maybe this investigation wasn't ridiculous :stalkga: She did not lead by much, these prediction accounts are not always accurate and i don't think Billboard changes its rules without announcing it in advance.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Future Lovers
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

any truth to this or just stan delusion?

The streams declined because it was a Saturday update which typically shows a decline in numbers across the board for anything that isn’t fresh and new. 

Its delusion.

This Dua stan also frequently just gets on Twitter and makes numbers up. 

• Thanks 1

King of the Fall

Radical Optimism was marketed so poorly

Instead of building up this lie of a radically new direction and inevitably letting people down, they should have just promoted it as a collection of fun summer bops which is the truth

The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Like 1

27monster27
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

stans used to say troy carter would sabotage Gaga's streaming numbers cus he ended up working at spotify

It might be delusion but I always remember that time I was with friends and some songs were buried underneath remixes and other things, which (granted I'm not as in the loop on this part) I haven't heard about happening to other pop stars.

he/him/his