Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
news

Gaga confirms return to Vegas

Rifek

Featured Posts

Red

What part of “before the next time” did you guys not get? :ladyhaha:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1

Borislshere

Poor enigma just left to rot :enigma:

but I’m excited! I won’t be able to attend the last shows but I’d love to see her jazz show in person.

• Love 1

RAMROD

But we been knew this, right? Those that really thinks she would ever leave Vegas at current times are merely wishful thinking :icant:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Economy

I mean i believe she will be back but this is not a confirmation.

She casually says stuff like this all the time in the moment based on what shes feeling even without any specific plans

• Thanks 1

BULATIO

I think she will be back with jazz concerts by early 2026. Now we will be in the era of LG7 and the Joker II :holdmyhand:

fighting buryat

Togekiss

Good because I REALLY want to see this show someday 💕

360 > 143
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

BULATIO

A little off topic, I really want her solo jazz album! I think she's ready for this!  :firega::tony:

fighting buryat
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

tylerjs

SO happy for her!!! I’ll never be able to afford to see her there but if she’s happy, so am I. And she absolutely adores performing jazz, so as a true fan this is the absolute best case scenario. Long live JazzGa :holdmyhand:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Simon

I want Jazz&Piano around the world. This show is insane. I love every part of it. She's sassy, fun, theatrical and a powerhouse. No gimmicks just a voice and amazing arrangements. 

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

27monster27

Me seeing this thread knowing the replies before I entered:

he/him/his
  • YAAAS 1

BULATIO
11 hours ago, Rifek said:

LG7 x Sphere residency :pray:

Is there any information about this? Is there any chance? It would be very cool if she performed there! There will definitely be a sold-out after Joker II. :holdmyhand:

Edited by BULATIO
fighting buryat

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, BULATIO said:

A little off topic, I really want her solo jazz album! I think she's ready for this!  :firega::tony:

With P A R A D I S E

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

lasagna

im glad tbh

the jazz shows are immaculate and its clear she has a blast doing them. as long as they dont interfere with her other ventures (which tbh i think its clear they have little to no impact on them) i dont care. its wonderful to see her light up on stage like its 2011 again no matter what type of music shes performing

human turd
  • Love 3

atemybrain

I don’t care what y’all say. I ADORE her jazz shows, and it is so nice to see her so excited and enthralled with performing the way she is in these shows. She still makes time to tour her albums, as we saw with the Chromatica Ball, so I don’t understand what the problem is with her doing these shows on top of everything else she does. Let her be happy. If you don’t care about her doing something she loves, it at least gives you more content and performances to watch instead of radio silence. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2