💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kesha reveals snippet of Joyride

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Joshie S

I'm so happy for her to finally release music that isn't under her abuser.

We're about to experience a real Kesha album roll out :firega:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

Beyond happy to see a thread full of positive sentiments towards the sound, I'm kinda shook at the entertainment industry managing to surprise me this year with strong release music and TV wise

honestly I try not to get too invested in the people behind the pop star except for 2 I can't resist (Gaga and Charli) but Kesha has long been an honorable mention on that small list, I took proper notice past the fun bops after she went country-ish and started (at least to me) making interesting songs with lyrics to think about. And I always appreciate those kinds of pop girls when they seem to go against what people expect or is the safe bet for the sake of the music.

(Not that dumb pop songs don't also have their place :firega:)

I always let the good ones go
  • Love 3

Chromatography
2 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I'm so happy for her to finally release music that isn't under her abuser.

We're about to experience a real Kesha album roll out :firega:

were rainbow and gag order under dr luke? i thought warrior was the last album with him 

Plastic Flower
8 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

were rainbow and gag order under dr luke? i thought warrior was the last album with him 

Her last 3 albums were part of her contract as far as I remember.

Drop it

ProfessionalClown
27 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

yes. she refused to work with him so they basically agreed for her to work out the last of her contract out in how she wanted to, and she wanted to basically put those 3 albums, in my opinion, to be very personal and raw as well as just her having fun. I don’t think she did any of the 3 albums aiming for commercial success but just doing what she wanted.

Now though, i think she’s in full gear. I think she’s gonna say screw it and bring the boos to get her back to the top and show she doesn’t need his help (not to mention the last 3 albums had horrible promo bc of the label) 

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

Rainbow, High Road, and Gag Order were all still under his publishing company, so she didn’t work with him directly but he still got a little cut from the revenue. She’s officially 100% free from him now, thankfully. 

• YAAAS 1

I đŸ‘đŸ» CANT đŸ‘đŸ» WAIT đŸ‘đŸ»Â 

please can all monsters stream, buy, retweet, share and make noise when she drops. I really want her to do well. I don’t care if it does better than Katy but I’d like her to have a degree of commercial success, even if that means the lead single charting top 40. She deserves it after being publically called a liar for being a victim of SA and honestly this would be the best way to show her we do believe women when they speak up

• Like 5

1 hour ago, liamgaga said:

I đŸ‘đŸ» CANT đŸ‘đŸ» WAIT đŸ‘đŸ»Â 

please can all monsters stream, buy, retweet, share and make noise when she drops. I really want her to do well. I don’t care if it does better than Katy but I’d like her to have a degree of commercial success, even if that means the lead single charting top 40. She deserves it after being publically called a liar for being a victim of SA and honestly this would be the best way to show her we do believe women when they speak up

You should try to get the swiftie on board. A public shoutout from Gaga and Tyalor would be very cool 

• YAAAS 1