monketsharona

Featured Posts

19 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

So no Gaga this week, or the week after. Probs not til 07/19 :air: 
OT: She should’ve released on 07/11 :icant:

why would this dictate Gaga's release? :samanthac:

mother, what must i do?

Controversiaga

The amount of ppl who claim to be so against supporting artists who work w dr Luke (for the sake of what he did to Kesha) is so disproportionately large compared to the amount of people who actually buy/stream Kesha’s music because she has not had a big commercial success since her work w dr Luke .

i really hope she can have a hit again

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Rocketno10
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

why would this dictate Gaga's release? :samanthac:

Have you not know Gaga’s career at ALL?

She’s a small indie artist now that’s barely selling records and her last few hits have always been boost by collabing with other people! There’s no demand and hype for her at all!!!!!! Any clash with ANYBODY could result in a flop and not even a top 10 chart entree cause THAT IS HOW FLOP OF AN ARTIST SHE IS :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

olive specter
1 hour ago, Controversiaga said:

The amount of ppl who claim to be so against supporting artists who work w dr Luke (for the sake of what he did to Kesha) is so disproportionately large compared to the amount of people who actually buy/stream Kesha’s music because she has not had a big commercial success since her work w dr Luke .

i really hope she can have a hit again

well, firstly i don't think the amout of anti-luke people is as big as it seems, but also supporting her doesn't mean the music hits : P

i liked gag order it was cute, but her direction is very unclear

everytime she does something more experimental, it's followed by another more generic-ish pop sound and her discography feels a bit like going in circles

the wierd part is too soft to attract alternative audience and the poppy one is too wierd to make gp happy

i just wish she went full on psychedelic
she made some great stuff with the flaming lips in the 2012, but most of it is unreleased : (

Edited by olive specter
  • Love 1

Controversiaga
6 minutes ago, olive specter said:

well, firstly i don't think the amout of anti-luke people is as big as it seems, but also supporting her doesn't mean the music hits : P

i liked gag order it was cute, but her direction is very unclear

everytime she does something more experimental, it's followed by another more generic-ish pop sound and her discography feels a bit like going in circles

the wierd part is too soft to attract alternative audience and the poppy one is too wierd to make gp happy

i just wish she went full on psychedelic
she made some great stuff with the flaming lips in the 2012, but most of it is unreleased : (

Omg that’s right the flaming lips collabs!!!! 
hopefullly this next era will be pretty solid 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Wait this snippet :nooo:

She really gives us some grungy/funky/atypical sounding music, especially as she’s grown. Nothing but love for her in this new chapter of her career.