💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga fighting for women's rights

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Lextyr97

Sorry, the 🐿️ situation takes away a LOT from these endeavors. All these things she fought for are great causes, but it loses impact with the monster still being on her team

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

Sorry, the 🐿️ situation takes away a LOT from these endeavors. All these things she fought for are great causes, but it loses impact with the monster still being on her team

i agree that richy needs to go because the situation is affecting some of her credibility but he's just a mean girl bully, not really a women's rights issue

i think it's wrong to dismiss her work just because there's a bad seed on her team

Edited by NATAH
mother, what must i do?
  • Like 5

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

Who said he's still there ? She hasn't made any stuff with dance post CBT

• Like 2

Schizophonic

i am pretty sure the p diddy lawyer thing and all the above are some kind of preparation for the upcoming press tour. she will be held against katy if she wants or not and her actions seem to be already speaking. plus i am pretty sure if she is going in that debate, richie will already be a problem of the past... she pretty sure did something (if she is aware!)

olive specter

i don't like this whole "growth" thing

it's not like she was pro rape and victim blaming women who were harmed

she  though it was the media lying about him, just like they did about her

there's no growth needed really in this situation, maybe just checking the other person better next time before collabing

so dramatic

also, i don't like these kind of posts, it feels like using the victims to paint the person you like as a superhero

Edited by olive specter
  • Thanks 5

Rocketno10
1 minute ago, olive specter said:

"grown after the r kelly collab" lol

it's not like she was pro rape and victim blaming women who were harmed

she just though it was media lying about him, just like they did about her

there's no growth needed in this situation, maybe just checking the other person better next time before collabing

also, i don't like these kind of posts, it feels like using the victims to paint the person you like as a superhero

I relate to the last part. I hate seeing all these stans flaunting their favorites’ activism like they are some sort of medals. Take the value and the meaning of their actions right out!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Who said he's still there ? She hasn't made any stuff with dance post CBT

He's still there. He posted about her Vegas shows the other day. 

King of the Fall

Are we really still talking about the R Kelly situation in 2024?

She worked with him at a time when she was mentally unwell and addicted to drugs, quickly realized she ****ed up, scrapped the video, apologized openly about it later and has been a strong advocate for women her entire career

Edited by King of the Fall
The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, King of the Fall said:

Are we really still talking about the R Kelly situation in 2024?

She worked with him at a time when she was mentally unwell and addicted to drugs, quickly realized she ****ed up, scrapped the video, apologized openly about it later and has been a strong advocate for women her entire career

exactly, not like she came running back to him like some other individual :bon:

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Like 1