💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga got Diddy dropped from law firm

Mr S

Featured Posts

PartySick

Moved this to rumor for now since, according to the article, it's second hand gossip and not a proper statement direct from the firm or Gaga's people

💚
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Controversiaga

‘Diddy’ dropped by powerful NYC law firm after Lady Gaga’s ultimatum: report

It was the Lady or the pariah.

Powerhouse Manhattan law firm Grubman, Shire, Meiselas & Sacks, which reps most heavy hitters in the music industry, has kicked renegade rapper Sean “Diddy” Combs to the curb, Paula Froelich reports in NewsNation.

GSM&S recently dumped Diddy because a bigger name client — Lady Gaga — gave the legal eagles an ultimatum.

“Lady Gaga said she was leaving [the firm] if they didn’t drop Diddy. And she’s too big to lose,” the insider said.

https://nypost.com/2024/06/29/entertainment/lady-Gaga-ultimatum-leads-to-law-firm-dropping-diddy-report/

now we just need her to drop that choreographer 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

Oop! :enigma:

But will this cause a friction though? I am scared for her suddenly. Diddy might be backed my some gang members, if you know you know :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

But will this cause a friction though? I am scared for her suddenly. Diddy might be backed my some gang members, if you know you know :bradley:

Little Monsters teaming up to protect Gaga like

tumblr_nb83o88jvB1r90m4vo1_250.gifv

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • LMAO 1

2 hours ago, A Real Panda said:

https://nypost.com/2024/06/29/entertainment/lady-Gaga-ultimatum-leads-to-law-firm-dropping-diddy-report/

The comment section on this article is WILD. A lot of the comments are defending Diddy and are now mad at Gaga for interfering.

This isn’t going over that well in some spaces. I saw a Facebook post and similar tweets about it and tons of the comments were saying she knew for years and is only now doing this to look good. Others saying shes just as bad (wtf?) and one talking about her taking away his due process… How did she get connected to this mess???

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Even if he is, Diddy should not even try. 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Schizophonic
On 6/29/2024 at 12:10 AM, NATAH said:

how reliable is this website?

nypost posted it as well, not sure how reliable the first site is but nypost is pretty reliable i think