Featured Posts

monketsharona
24 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

I want to hate her for not saying anything about LG7 but she's so cute :messga:

I don't think she will until she's done with Vegas residency next week tbh

Hope she'll switch to LG7 mode right after

• Like 1

Hennycomb

I just realized something. When she releases a single she goes to radios and other places to do interviews right? Why de f-ck did we think she would release something right when she can't leave Vegas?????? :wtfga:

Edited by Hennycomb

2 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

I just realized something. When she releases a single she goes to radios and other places to do interviews right? Why de f-ck did we think she would release something right when she can't leave Vegas?????? :wtfga:

that old way of promo is dead (but can also be pre-recorded)

mother, what must i do?

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

The last time she did that was for Joanne. Stupid Love she barely did any promo in person 

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Hennycomb
10 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

The last time she did that was for Joanne. Stupid Love she barely did any promo in person 

Yes but wasn't it because of COVID? SL came out at the end of February and COVID hit right at the beginning of March.

11 minutes ago, NATAH said:

that old way of promo is dead (but can also be pre-recorded)

I don't keep up with that cause I don't know what other A-lists are doing for promo, so if it's not because of interviews, there still could be something she wants to do for promo and she can't while she's in Vegas. That's a possibility. Let's see :cheeky: or maybe it's just an energy thing, she wants to give full attention to the Vegas shows and then she can go into LG7 character in full. All is possible with this woman.

Edited by Hennycomb
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hennycomb said:

I don't keep up with that cause I don't know what other A-lists are doing for promo, so if it's not because of interviews, there still could be something she wants to do for promo and she can't while she's in Vegas. That's a possibility. Let's see :cheeky: or maybe it's just an energy thing, she wants to give full attention to the Vegas shows and then she can go into LG7 character in full. All is possible with this woman.

a fair point!

mother, what must i do?
  • Love 1

Thonin Dyn

I feel like Chromatica's launch was yesterday, and now we're one or two weeks away from LG7.........

lady gaga nyc GIF

Serve it, Ancient City style!

Ultimecia

She's ADORABLE! :nooo:

This feels like the biggest confirmation she could give, we're almost there folks! :holdmyhand:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Love 3