💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

CupcakKe - Dauntless Manifesto

Teletubby

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

Been bumping to this for the last day! Favorite album so far this year! (Can’t believe she hasn’t had a new record since 2018)  

Fav tracks:
- Grillin II (****ing goes hard)
- Connect 4
- Water Balloon (prob my fave - love the track and synths)
- Queef (classic cupcakke with the queef sound lol)
- Dementia (catchy)

Love her deeper lyrics on Cruella  

Got to see her live recently. It was a hoot but only like 10 songs. Hope she continues to grow and tour.

• YAAAS 1

This has been playing non stop this Saturday.

Wow. This album is really good. Wow. Sending love to Ms. Elizabeth. :applause:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

TortureMeOnReplay
13 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

I had a long call with a dear friend of mine for the first time in YEARS. We also had a first listen to the album together and reacted to it. It was so fun. 
water balloon and dementia are real bops. Didn’t expect her to pull a rock paper scissors kinda lyrics.

She's put out some pretty deep and dark lyrics in the past. A lot of Ephorize was almost existential and pushed several social issues. I've always thought she's a very talented lyricist, even when she leaned more heavily into sex. I really wish people would see past her hyper sexualization, but I can't be upset about it when it seems like it's the image she continues to push for. 

• Thanks 1

TortureMeOnReplay

Also, this is her Magnum Opus. The beats feel fresh even though they're in the same style as her previous works. Everything sounds great, whoever mixed the album did amazing. She still touches on sexuality and sex/lust, but makes room for heavier topics such as self-harm in creative ways. You can tell she's grown as a lyricist too, with more clever lines and better devices to convey her message. And it might be the most versatile she's ever been in terms of delivery with songs such as Grilling II. 

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

M i K E Y
7 hours ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

She's put out some pretty deep and dark lyrics in the past. A lot of Ephorize was almost existential and pushed several social issues. I've always thought she's a very talented lyricist, even when she leaned more heavily into sex. I really wish people would see past her hyper sexualization, but I can't be upset about it when it seems like it's the image she continues to push for. 

Tbh I only knew her as hyper sexual but with a humor touch to it. Dauntless Manifesto was the first album by her I actually listened to so I might check out her other albums as well 

TortureMeOnReplay
12 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

Tbh I only knew her as hyper sexual but with a humor touch to it. Dauntless Manifesto was the first album by her I actually listened to so I might check out her other albums as well 

I don't recall Eden much but Ephorize touches a lot on heavy topics. Navel is about violence against black people, I think Crayons is about LGBT rights if I remember correctly, and Self Interview is about finding meaning for yourself. There's a lot of deep meanings in her newer albums and she shows a lot of talent as an artist. I highly recommend it if you have some free time. 

• Like 1

Plastic Flower
12 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Definitely wasn’t expecting to love it as much as I did. It’s a great body of work, she really stepped her pússy up with this one!

She turned all of us into Little Red Riding Hood :ororomunroe:

Drop it