Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry asked on why she worked with Dr.Luke again

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh
1 hour ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Help.. as if there wasn't tons of talented producers out there..... She had to pick him :saladga:

Right! Like imagine if she worked with William Orbit or someone like him. What she could deliver :giveup:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!
  • Like 1

HotLikeMexico
6 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

I hope this doesn’t even chart on the hot 100 so she knows to never work with Luke again

Here the thing, let’s say it flops. Her working with another producer on her next album cycle shouldn’t change anything as she showed her true colors. 

• Like 3

Sugar Baby

Damn her comeback is already in the pits and the song hasn’t even been released yet :cryga:

Edited by Sugar Baby
  • LMAO 2

DontCallMeAlice

Era barely started (single not even released and album still not announced) and we have this mess… oh Katy you’re gonna flop so bad I fear :billie:

8 hours ago, monketsharona said:

She really thought it was a good idea :laughga:

Ahe miss paparazzi so much.. she want the spot again. So yeah the plan is successfull i guess 🤣

On a human level, I feel bad, because if this was truly fair, the Planet HER' album by Doja, the song 'Woman' or any of the (and most are) tracks he's produced that focus on womenhood, empowerment or sexuality would invoke the same. Its like she is 'bringing him back'.. Katy is a more culturally known star but by no means the biggest name is he working with with right now in tems of actual inpact or reach. Katy's music barely touches radio these days, she can literally drop stuff and people  hardly notice, whereas songs he has his dirty pasws all over are in peoples ears on the biggest stations and nobody cares. :saladga:

She might not be online herself (most stars have social media assistants) or have the understanding a lot of people assume she has. There is evidence now you can work with Luke and make songs that are woman-focussed without it being an issue. She obviously wants to make music that had the inpact she did (either for fans or her ego) And he is the one she made it all with :awkney:... I do understand the thought process, however misjudged from herself or the people she relies on for information.

This is deserved and expected, but it is not entirely fair.

Edited by Leoooo
  • Like 2

ALGAYDO
1 hour ago, Leoooo said:

On a human level, I feel bad, because if this was truly fair, the Planet HER' album by Doja, the song 'Woman' or any of the (and most are) tracks he's produced that focus on womenhood, empowerment or sexuality would invoke the same. Its like she is 'bringing him back'.. Katy is a more culturally known star but by no means the biggest name is he working with with right now in tems of actual inpact or reach. Katy's music barely touches radio these days, she can literally drop stuff and people  hardly notice, whereas songs he has his dirty pasws all over are in peoples ears on the biggest stations and nobody cares. :saladga:

She might not be online herself (most stars have social media assistants) or have the understanding a lot of people assume she has. There is evidence now you can work with Luke and make songs that are woman-focussed without it being an issue. She obviously wants to make music that had the inpact she did (either for fans or her ego) And he is the one she made it all with :awkney:... I do understand the thought process, however misjudged from herself or the people she relies on for information.

This is deserved and expected, but it is not entirely fair.

Doja signed her deal with Luke years before Kesha exposed him for being a rapist. And Doja was forced to work with Luke after the exposé because of the contract she signed before he was exposed. She even showed her distain toward him a few times on social media. And on top of that, he didn’t actually work on a lot of her songs, he automatically gets certain credits just for being her publisher. Most of people showing their disgust towards Katy know the difference between being legally forced to work with Luke (Doja) and working with him out of your own fruition (Katy). I don’t think any of the backlash Katy is getting is “unfair” tbh 

• Like 6

Earthling
9 hours ago, Scar97 said:

She’s on her 3rd ARTPOP era. Shes in unexplored territory

this is the funniest thing I've read on ggd in years

*she switched baristas. ☕️
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, NATAH said:

the gp doesn't care for nicki, super freaky grandma was her only hit for ages

exactly - and that song was produced by Dr Luke. 

Katy must be thinking the same way)

Edited by nkta