💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Camila Cabello - C,XOXO

Teletubby

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

It's a decently solid album and some of the songs grew on me a bit more with time. All of them are good except Twentysomethings, Hot Uptown and Uuugly. Putting Drake on it was a huge error, he brought it down and letting him indulge in a solo track, no matter how short, was criminal. They just should've shoved that onto the tail end of Hot Uptown considering it was just a continuation of that. It screams "the album was too short and we had to come up with something to pad it out." And if Drake had had his recent scandal in the early stages of production, he'd never have been involved. But everything else was good fun, a little bit edgy, ideal for summer nights. It's a bit jarring to hear her swear now but she pulls it off. I prefer her earlier albums (Romance is my favourite, so underrated) but it's more than passable, it's probably her most consistently album in terms of ratio of good/bad tracks (just 3 out of 11 tracks are under-par and even the interludes are good) and it's good to see her branching out and just having fun.