💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Camila Cabello - C,XOXO

Teletubby

Featured Posts

King of the Fall

Pretty mediocre, she does not really pull of this sound very well

The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page

salty like sodium
11 hours ago, olive specter said:

xcx fans not only make me not like charli when before i was neutral, but also like camila lol

she didn't invent either the sound or the style
if not for sophie and ag she would still sing boom clap lol

just because she has a big label behind her and more promo doesn't make her the face nor the pioneer of a genre, my god

honestly same. i never thought about camila much. i would listen to her songs/albums, enjoy them, move on, repeat. but seeing so many people drag her has made me become more of a fan somehow lol. rooting for my woc to succeed! i hate how everyone acts like she has no talent/personality in her music when her sound has always been consistent, no matter the style - you can always find something that feels like camila in each of her tracks, which is why i like them in the first place.

• Like 2

salty like sodium
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

deluxe is coming soon with this song↓, full collaboration with PinkPantheress and possibly Salma Interlude with Lana

is this confirmed or just wishful thinking? cause i need that song lol. and a lana collab too, pLEASE. 

Starmie25

Not my favourite project of hers, but I can definitely see some of these growing on me.

Still a bit irritated that apart from "Vam Bam", Familia sadly never got its justice. That album had a lot of spunk! :tony:

• Like 1

apollorowling
2 hours ago, Ayden said:

Yeah... i thought it was gonna sound more like this... 🥲

What was the second one???? 

Edited by apollorowling
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, apollorowling said:

What was the second one???? 

No idea... it was just a small teaser that was on her IG page before the release of "I LUV IT". I thought the album was gonna sound more like that, a more experimental electronic album... but its entirely different. I don't even know what this teaser was, if they are discarded songs from the project, or if those snippets were just made for the IG reel and nothing more.

• Sad 1

Teletubby

it looks like Drake solo interlude may be the most streamed song from the album:icant:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining