💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Wild Hearts by P!nk is an awesome song

SOON

Featured Posts

I know that P!nk is currently labelised with being a "soccer mom artist" but this song is actually very powerful. What do you think about this masterpiece?

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Like 1
  • Love 8

Werewolves Wanted

That album has some excellent songs!! Better life and Where we go are some of my all time favorite pink songs. This one is amazing too 

• Love 4

Just now, Werewolves Wanted said:

That album has some excellent songs!! Better life and Where we go are some of my all time favorite pink songs. This one is amazing too 

I agree! Better life such an underrated song. Beautiful Trauma is so underrated.

• Love 2

King of the Fall

I like this song but the issue I have always had with Pink is that her albums are inconsistent. She has plenty of songs that I really enjoy but it never translates into making a truly great album. Her releases are always a mixed bag which is not the worst thing in the world, it just prevents me from being a fan. I have a lot of respect for Pink's talent though and she seems like a really nice person

She is also a brilliant live performer, everyone should see Pink. I went to one of her shows a few years ago and she blew me away

Edited by King of the Fall
The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, King of the Fall said:

She is a brilliant live performer though, everyone should see Pink. I went to one of her shows a few years ago and she blew me away

You're so lucky I love that for you :woot: I hope to see her too :giveup:

• Love 1

Anderson123

Beautiful song from a beautiful album. Still one if the best performers and still so underrated artists. I can completely understand why some fans feel that way about her but I still love and enjoy her music! Same with Sia. 

• Love 4

olive specter

p!nk could've been a full on rock artist, but she chose the pop path

she has an amazing voice and she's not even using it, she should call linda perry and work with her again

there was a full album of songs like this written by linda, but pink went on a tour, made some punky pop stuff with other people and it all went to sh1t with Try This

and it never got better

Edited by olive specter

P!nk's pure ballads are seriously underated. 

The acoustic section of every tour she's ever done is always one of the major highlights of her live performances.

• Like 1

RichAssPiss

This is one of my favorite songs of hers, ans probably my favorite album. People slept on this. She started phoning it in with Hurts 2 B Human, but at this point the naysaying was a lot of ageism. She was still growing and committed to her craft. 

Its good, her voice halfway seems a bit unrecognizable like too White and not her usual round sound. But besides that its a hit. Its completely evetything i dont like in a Song though. 

1 hour ago, RichAssPiss said:

She started phoning it in with Hurts 2 B Human

I don't think she was phoning it in with Hurts 2B Human, it's definitely got some filler in it. But Walk Me Home, 90 Days, Can We Pretend, Happy, We Could Have It All, Circle Game are brilliant songs. 
My biggest criticism at the moment is that Beautiful Trauma, Hurts 2B Human & Trustfall aren't deviating from each other anymore. Irrelevant proved she still has the bite, but she's not put it into her recent albums. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Killa said:

Its good, her voice halfway seems a bit unrecognizable like too White and not her usual round sound. But besides that its a hit. Its completely evetything i dont like in a Song though. 

Her voice changed a bit after she became a mum, she's also not smoked for a fair few years now as well so she's lost a bit of the growl.