Rahrahbitchson
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Sorcerer said:

the write-up is cracking me up :lmao:

11 hours ago, lastpopicon said:

my sides, who wrote that? :air:

9 hours ago, Ivannn said:

Nickelodeon Award winner ☠️☠️☠️

The fact that you guys dont know that i was the one who wrote up all that is literally sending me :icant: not yall losing it over the Nickelodeon award thing :billie:

D1s0v-YHXc-AEG5-MW.jpg

Edited by Rahrahbitchson
Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 5

lastpopicon

i went to twitter to find the text, then I even pasted the text on Google to search for the source :air:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • LMAO 1

Jackaroo
1 hour ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Theres already a thread about it and if anything she is getting called out for waisting cloth:laughga:

Fair enough 🫣

It was kinda wasteful tbf 

A Very Gaga Holida

Every popstar is unnoticed from time to time, though :ladyhaha: Gaga being #1

Rahrahbitchson
1 hour ago, lastpopicon said:

i went to twitter to find the text, then I even pasted the text on Google to search for the source :air:

Omg :icant::billie:

• LMAO 1

lastpopicon
20 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Omg :icant::billie:

the nickelodeon part isn't even the best part for me, i can't with that text :icant: the way you shade her with the Grammy nominee line and how you wrote "unnoticed" is sending me places 

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 1

ssslyboy
8 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

They don’t care about the Dr. Luke drama but she’s viral on Tik Tok right now for how bland and mediocre her pop comeback is.

ezgif-2-ec311f9697.thumb.gif.59e06e8c503

oh ok lol.  on atrl people were saying that mainstream tiktok accounts (not stans) were posting vids and there was overwhelming praise in the comments.  maybe it's mixed reactions though

SlaeUrAnus

This gave me second hand embarrassment 

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

In my messy era.

elijahfan
10 hours ago, Jawline4dayz said:

I’m sorry but she already crossed over stupidity when she decided to work with Dr Puke 🤮 

So we're getting as low as her then?

• Like 1

Jawline4dayz
4 hours ago, elijahfan said:

So we're getting as low as her then?

Sisterrr those are two different levels. All I asked is who took her picture. You don’t know that. Could it have been a fan or it could have been her PR team. Who’s to say? These questions are NOT as low as working with her producer. Don’t get it twisted. 

you see we as gay people..we, we get to choose our pettiness. And when it comes to someone like her; who is teaming up with the so called Dr for a song about women empowerment…well, there’s room for criticism, darling. :huntyga:

• Like 2

TSUNAMI

Rapist or alleged rapist?

You guys need to learn how to communicate better.

• Like 1

Tyler1992
On 6/25/2024 at 7:04 PM, Linus Gaga said:

lemme post this again

UGH this makes me cringe so hard. The set up, the execution, the follow through… Everyone’s like “k… now what?”

elijahfan
10 hours ago, Jawline4dayz said:

Sisterrr those are two different levels. All I asked is who took her picture. You don’t know that. Could it have been a fan or it could have been her PR team. Who’s to say? These questions are NOT as low as working with her producer. Don’t get it twisted. 

you see we as gay people..we, we get to choose our pettiness. And when it comes to someone like her; who is teaming up with the so called Dr for a song about women empowerment…well, there’s room for criticism, darling. :huntyga:

There’s room for criticism, but not for hypocritical pettiness. Like I mentioned, there’s a good chance a lot of us have crossed path with celebrities without realizing. Criticism that borders on online bullying is not cute, especially from us gay people, like you say.

Rahrahbitchson
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

There’s room for criticism, but not for hypocritical pettiness. Like I mentioned, there’s a good chance a lot of us have crossed path with celebrities without realizing. Criticism that borders on online bullying is not cute, especially from us gay people, like you say.

The video was very clear, I had never seen a video of Gaga leaving a hotel with people walking around her without caring like in this video and how did they not realize that there was a celebrity when there are paparazzi out there? They just weren't interested in stopping or taking out their cell phones, imagine this happening to MJ, Madonna or Gaga, even Britney.

But is good that you have sympathy for Katy getting bullied, sympathy she didnt have for a sexual abuse victim.