Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz
Just now, palma said:

SO SOFT! SO STRONG! :rip:

When I'm at home...

women-laughing-alone-with-salad-121.jpg

And away...

beautiful-smiling-ski-lover.jpg?s=612x61

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • LMAO 3

Honestly god knows what she was thinking.

Like with how powerful Tik Tok is in the streaming market now, and how politically active people are on tik tok when it comes to things like womens issues etc.

How can you think you'd be able to pull off a female empowerment song, thats chasing trends not setting them, and collaborating with the scum of th earth. 

• Like 4

IllusionLover
4 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

i still cannot believe she and her team fumbled her comeback so badly. i was seeing real excitement for her return for the first time in a very long time. did they not see this coming??

and she already had max martin like why do you need anyone else 😭😭 maybe they thought only chronically online people would notice/care, but i don’t think so. even my 68 year old mother knows at least a bit about the kesha / dr luke stuff just from seeing headlines over the years

Some katycats say she's contractually obligated to work with him and didn't work during the witness/smile era because the case was still going.

But I don't know if it's true or is it just them making up excuses 

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

For some reason she has some kind of immunity. She is probably the most problematic female artist out there currently but no one seems to care unfortunately. I'm always against cancel culture and I think people can grow but Nicki nah she's pure trash

Because  she is a rapper 

the rap audience doesn’t care about the morals of their artists 

Not trying to defend her cuz all this is big yikes but we don't know what's happening behind closed doors.

She could be contractually obligated to work with him.

I don't see her willingly working with Luke after everything that happened.

If she is, then that's incredibly tone-deaf and deserves what's coming to her if she thinks she can get away with it.

Plastic Flower
1 hour ago, IllusionLover said:

Some katycats say she's contractually obligated to work with him and didn't work during the witness/smile era because the case was still going.

But I don't know if it's true or is it just them making up excuses 

I've read that Katy fans are taking that out of context and it's just about Kesha's contract. Katy was mentioned in the losses that Dr. Luke suffered due to the allegations.

Drop it
  • Like 1

RochestrMonstr

Why are people acting like she was going to have a hit album this time anyway? Like as if somehow *this* is what’s going to ruin it. 

She’s a 40 year old pop star whose last two albums flopped. I don’t think ageism is fair, but it’s real.

• Like 2

thatfoxyfeeling
9 hours ago, killme89 said:

This makes me sad because a resurgence in the “main girls of pop” would have definitely been beneficial for Gaga in the long run. 

Nah not at all, it's gonna benefit Gaga when the majority of her contemporaries are no longer relevant because the GP will finally realise Gaga was/is the most talented and creative artist of her generation. The fanbase needs to understand Gaga is more than just a "pop star" now, she is literally a living legend and is gonna have a music career in decades to come. 

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Teletubby
10 hours ago, Stef666 said:

Not trying to defend her cuz all this is big yikes but we don't know what's happening behind closed doors.

She could be contractually obligated to work with him.

I don't see her willingly working with Luke after everything that happened.

If she is, then that's incredibly tone-deaf and deserves what's coming to her if she thinks she can get away with it.

she had publishing deal (assignment of some part of the ownership of songs to a publishing company in exchange for a share of the royalties received by the publisher for exploitation of the songs) with him for 3 albums that was fulfilled by PRISM.

there is no contract that forces her to work with him. she has released the last 2 albums without him.

there is Katy's testimony from 2018
P.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Nah not at all, it's gonna benefit Gaga when the majority of her contemporaries are no longer relevant because the GP will finally realise Gaga was/is the most talented and creative artist of her generation. The fanbase needs to understand Gaga is more than just a "pop star" now, she is literally a living legend and is gonna have a music career in decades to come. 

Can’t deny any of this