💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Katy working w/ Luke to get more money

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

“Insiders have exclusively told DailyMail.com Perry was advised against working with Dr. Luke, who together with Swedish songwriter Max Martin, previously produced some of her biggest tracks, but she refused to listen.

‘So many fans are already turning on Katy before she’s even released new music because Dr. Luke worked on this album with her,’ an insider told DailyMail.com exclusively. ‘She is trying to promote it on female empowerment – but working with Dr. Luke screams the opposite.

She was advised against working with him and was also advised to tone down the sex appeal – but she is ramping it up. She is listening to no one about how to promote the album, market it, etc.’

The source claimed Perry’s motivation for releasing a new album now was for a ‘paycheck’ after bowing out of American Idol in May and selling her back catalog to Litmus Music for $255 million in 2023.

They continued: ‘All of this comes after she sold her entire catalogue for money. This album isn’t about her showing how she is growing as an artist or her "new era" – it’s about a paycheck now that she’s done with American Idol.’“

• LMAO 2
  • Shook 12
  • Sad 6

CubbyGaga

Legit none of this is surprising, she’s never been an artist.  She’ll never be more than just a pretty face that sells shallow, mediocre music to the general public. 

• Like 4
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 7

Edonis

I mean, this IS the Daily Mail so I'd take all of this with a grain of salt tbh. Like how much money can one really make off an album these days unless your shifting units like a certain tortured poet.

I think she just wants hits by chasing nostalgia and is willing to flush all her morals and values down the toilet to get them. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

MadArchitect
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I think she just wants hits by chasing nostalgia and is willing to flush all her morals and values down the toilet to get them. 

gurl, that is the definition of doing things for a paycheck xd

• Like 5
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

nodandsmile

I don't think her fans are turning on her lol... they are out here calling Kesha a liar and every name in the book!

• Like 10

PartySick

It astounds me how anyone could make $255 million then a year later they're trying to make more.

Here I am working for a paycheck like a chump :icant:

I really hate rich people

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

Edonis
Just now, MadArchitect said:

gurl, that is the definition of doing things for a paycheck xd

I mean, you can argue that it's a mix of both, but I think she just wants chart achievements to boost her ego. 

• Like 2

HIM820

The Daily Mail… really? Should I believe Gaga is pregnant? Or that she had an affair with Bradley? Because they posted articles about it. 

Edited by HIM820
  • Like 1

Teletubby
1 minute ago, HIM820 said:

But I really wouldn’t trust a source that said Kesha’s team reached out to Katy. After the legal mess they just went through, her team would never be asking ANY artist not to work with him. That would be incredibly stupid on their part. 

it was Katy's team, not Kesha's

i ❤️

HIM820
2 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

it was Katy's team, not Kesha's

Sorry read that part wrong! 

It still is not a trusted source though. Especially since her label were the ones that allegedly wanted her to make the album with Max and Luke. 

Teletubby
1 minute ago, HIM820 said:

Especially since her label were the ones that allegedly wanted her to make the album with Max and Luke. 

according to Rolling Stone it was Katy: "Katy knew exactly the album she wanted to make and put together the team to make it happen"
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/katy-perry-new-album-kp6-dr-luke-max-martin-1235041835/

i ❤️

NATAH

on one hand... DailyFail

on the other... this is super believable lol, if she wants money then she needs to sell tour tickets and she might need that decent hit to garner sales globally rather than sticking to vegas

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2

Edonis
Just now, NATAH said:

on one hand... DailyFail

on the other... this is super believable lol, if she wants money then she needs to sell tour tickets and she might need that decent hit to garner sales globally rather than sticking to vegas

this is also true