BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

RAMROD
2 hours ago, NATAH said:

use a website like 123movies!

malware123?! :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒹𝒾𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

starcell

Strange music editing made it seem like a trailer for a longer interview. This was honestly a waste of time, it would have made way more sense to come out a few days before the film launch. Really confusing  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Stephen

It's clearly for Emmy voters. Nominations are in 3 weeks.

• Like 1

Gagaplayer315
6 hours ago, GagaGame said:

me

SMetWomOwTnmOsU=&shp=b59d6b55&shcp=-

GagaGame
1 hour ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

SMetWomOwTnmOsU=&shp=b59d6b55&shcp=-

I'll dm u when I get home :staymad:

I could be your mustang for the weekend
  • Love 1

FGGrayson
6 hours ago, steven said:

I remember watching the whole thing yesterday on twitter and i felt so excited cuz Gaga seems so grounded and calm now, feels like she feels so confident now about her, her music and LG7, idk it made me even more excited

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻
  • Love 6

Schwerk

This is the closest to what it's like meeting Gaga in person captured on video. It took me right back. She is so fun to talk to and this interview seems to capture the ease she can have about her.

She managed to express so much in such a short time and it all was very genuine. She seemed so relaxed and honest. Here's she not performing, but just being herself. Only in the very beginning of the video I noticed a tiny bit of that sales person mode that she got into during interviews lately. It's very refreshing to see her like this, so happy and healthy and excited to make music.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Love 2

NewUsername
10 hours ago, Schwerk said:

This is the closest to what it's like meeting Gaga in person captured on video. It took me right back. She is so fun to talk to and this interview seems to capture the ease she can have about her.

She managed to express so much in such a short time and it all was very genuine. She seemed so relaxed and honest. Here's she not performing, but just being herself. Only in the very beginning of the video I noticed a tiny bit of that sales person mode that she got into during interviews lately. It's very refreshing to see her like this, so happy and healthy and excited to make music.

my thoughts exactly!

• Like 1

Helxig

I love that their seats are different heights to make them more equal on screen :laughga: hers is much taller

I'm actually getting so excited to see what LG7 will be like. I've liked what she's been saying and what she's been showing so far. It's looking really promising :excited2:  I think I was getting nervous from her normcore moments and the Hold My Hand of it all but the recent photoshoots and the Chromatica tour film and her look at the event are perfection

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Shook 1