Bowman

Featured Posts

Hyperobject
9 minutes ago, River said:

REVEALS TIMEEE

Dead Silence GIF by Studios 2016

7 minutes ago, Cello said:

:messga: drag us omG

the way you are way more active in this random Jessie J thread than in the CC one… SHAME ON YOU! 

• LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

RenegAde

We all have our personal tastes and opinions on singing styles but what's  wrong is feeling like an artist expressing themselves on stage and experimenting with their vocal ability somehow diminishes their talent or viability.

• Like 1

InsomniaMonster69
51 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

It's kind of crazy how selective some stans are when it comes to these female vocalists.

Just because they contain power/soul voices, doesn't mean they think they're better than everyone else and doesn't mean they're not emotive with their lyrics cmon.

We need to stop tearing them all down .

@djBuffoon @InsomniaMonster69 @Killa

Thanks for quoting me but... I'm aware about Jessie's discography and I appreciate and listen to a lot of her songs! Only thing I said was that she often uses her talent in a bad way and I don't want to stan an artist where I have to wonder if she sings a note amazing or is going on my nerv whit a b-b-o-oooaaahh-o-b-b-uuuUuuuhhhuhuhu-u-u-b-buuu-bbuT-kinda sh*t:oops:

Killa
57 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

It's kind of crazy how selective some stans are when it comes to these female vocalists.

Just because they contain power/soul voices, doesn't mean they think they're better than everyone else and doesn't mean they're not emotive with their lyrics cmon.

Oh you're completely out of line  regards to me, have no idea why you mentioned me. 

djBuffoon
1 hour ago, Starmie25 said:

Yeah, I don’t need the reminder. Jessie’s rendition of “I Have Nothing” is one of the greatest vocals I’ve ever heard. Masterclass. 
But, I think she goes overboard with many of her live performances, and it gets exhausting to listen to. I’m hardly alone on that. Same with Christina.
As I said in my post, it has nothing to do with their soulful/emotive voices, but it has to do with their (occasional) lack of restraint in the delivery. Make sense?

LadyxGaGa

yall it’s because she is doing vocal flips 

the audience didn’t properly warm up so they didn’t feel comfy being on the spot like that