:

:

:

celeb

Foo Fighters’ Dave Grohl attacked by Swifties

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Naak Le Vaar

I don't get why he has to name her directly? Saying you play live is good enough why go the extra step to mention her? If it's because his teenage daughter has imaginary beef with Taylor then he needs to be a parent and properly manage her social media usage. 

Lmao they blocked my signature
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

VTV

so messy of him to do that smh

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

Pennywise

People are allowed to talk about other people without getting death threats for it, a concept many, MANY people in this site have yet to grasp. Not some of you (and those swifties of course) taking this as some sort of a horrible, deathly insult :laughga:

******* ****** I swear 

Edited by Pennywise
YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 10

Edonis
28 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

They attacked a teenager online

next

I had no idea what the context was behind this until I looked up that apparently swifties were dragging Grohl’s daughter who criticized Taylor’s flight patterns. :air: A corny ass fan base that is made up of people pushing 40 and 50 bullying teenagers because they asked a very valid question. I’m glad Dave trolled back tbh, as petty as that is. Especially since everything he said about her was true. 

• Like 2

DpHitch1992

Good on him lol Don't charge extortionate amounts for your tour if your gonna not sing live throughout the show.

It's giving me elton john calling out madonna for lipsyning vibe and I love it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pharamon
6 minutes ago, DpHitch1992 said:

Good on him lol Don't charge extortionate amounts for your tour if your gonna not sing live throughout the show.

It's giving me elton john calling out madonna for lipsyning vibe and I love it.

that's so iconic lmao

• YAAAS 2

Shadow

Dave has my respect for speaking his mind, a mild jab, on stage in front of thousands compared to the Swifties on social media sending voodoo hexes...

Not everyone has to worship your favorite artist...

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎
  • Thanks 4

weed

GGD after Sam Smith won the Oscar over Gaga: talentless, disgusting, evil creature :alsemanche:

• LMAO 2

Pennywise
17 minutes ago, weed said:

GGD after Sam Smith won the Oscar over Gaga: talentless, disgusting, evil creature :alsemanche:

I love to be hypocritical  :huntyga: That ****ing rat did not deserve that Oscar and that is final 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 4

Morphine Prince

Her show is awful so I assumed it WAS live. 

PartySick

Swifties: "You just hate women!"

Also Swifties: "Is this because of your c*nt daughter?!"

Lmao what a clown car of a fanbase.

🧟‍♂️ A haunting ghostly treat 👻 the ghoulish trickery 🔮
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 8
  • Thanks 4

Cameltoe Chariot
32 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Swifties: "You just hate women!"

Also Swifties: "Is this because of your c*nt daughter?!"

Lmao what a clown car of a fanbase.

Literally came here to say this as well!

Cult behaviour :alsemanche:

• Thanks 1

Lextyr97

If most of the show was lipsynced (which it is not), sure go ahead. But this was sooooo unnecessary, and the hate on this site towards Taylor (most likely just because she’s outselling every other girl), is crazy in this regard. There’s plenty- PLENTYYYYYYY to hate on Taylor for, but this isn’t one of those things. The show is ****ing 3.5 hours long like… and if you really need proof that she can sing live… the acoustic section is right there. I can’t 💀

• Like 1

Cameltoe Chariot
8 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

If most of the show was lipsynced (which it is not), sure go ahead. But this was sooooo unnecessary, and the hate on this site towards Taylor (most likely just because she’s outselling every other girl), is crazy in this regard. There’s plenty- PLENTYYYYYYY to hate on Taylor for, but this isn’t one of those things. The show is ****ing 3.5 hours long like… and if you really need proof that she can sing live… the acoustic section is right there. I can’t 💀

She definitely sings live in the acoustic sections, but sis she ABSOLUTELY lipsyncs a huge portion of that show. There are enough videos out there to prove this.

I can't speak for everyone else, but I couldn't care less how much my fave artists sell - as long as they can keep making their art, I'm happy. I'm a stan of artistry - not the bank accounts of my faves.

• Like 1