💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7 Setlist Thought

2School4Cool

Featured Posts

2School4Cool

With all the themes of Hell, monsters, dancing in the shadows, black heart emojis, dark hair, etc. it seems obvious that LG7 is headed in a darker direction, which makes me wonder about the possibilities of older songs resurfacing in her setlist.

Personally, I feel like now would be the perfect time to include Judas and Dance in the Dark on her tour setlist. She hasn't toured with these songs in 10+ years (not including Enigma since it's technically not a tour), so this seems like the perfect time to bring them back with the supposed themes of the new album.

Plus, she just brought Americano to the Jazz+Piano shows, so clearly she is open to revisiting older work that hasn't been touched in a long time.

Maybe she'll continue to do Monster as well, who knows. Any other ideas as to what old songs you think could resurface this era?

Edited by 2School4Cool
See The Best In Everyone
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Anderson123

She's so random with her picks I wouldn't be surprised if she does a Fashion! / I Like It Rough medley. I personally would love to see Scheiße, Government Hooker and Heavy Metal Lover be included at some point. Maybe Dance In The Dark too.

• Like 6
  • Love 2

LG7 time now

Leave Just Dance behind, the song is good but it’s just nowhere close to the greatness of other songs she never performs. And even if it was, too much is too much, you’ve LITERALLY performed the song since day one. Enough. (AND it didn’t age well :laughga:)

Please give us Eh Eh, Paper Gangsta, I Like It Rough, Summerboy or even Fashion, So Happy I Could Die or Brooklyn Nights or ANYTHING great and disowned. I want to throw up from the surprise. :firega:

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, LG7 time now said:

Paper Gangsta

THIS, THE PERFORMANCES SHE DID AT THE MONSTER BALL 1.0 WERE AMAZINGGGGG, THAT AUTOTUNE EFFECT WAS SO COOL

LG7? CANCELLED
  • YAAAS 2

Echoing others

I hope Judas & Bloody Mary make a comeback.

I'd love DITD but won't hold my breathe.

Schieße would be amazing.

I'd also kill for Replay/Monster medley as Chromatica representation.

Madame Goo Goo

So Happy I Could Die is the only track from The Fame Monster that has never returned, she teased it for Enigma but we didn’t get it, so I would say So Happy I Could Die. 

She is SOOO random with her setlist sometimes tho it’s hard to predict what she’s gonna do. Bloody Mary at JWT was so unexpected, Bang Bang at the ArtRAVE, Angel Down on the Chromatica Ball, Black Jesus as the opening for Roseland, Highway Unicorn as opening for BTWB.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Let’s just run a little hypothetical:

TCB had 22 songs.  Her big hits are definitely safe (I’ll assume Poker Face, Just Dance, Bad Romance, Born This Way, and Shallow).  Then there’s the other “usual suspects” (Telephone, LoveGame, Edge of Glory) and some recent hits (Stupid Love, Rain on Me, ARUTW).  That’s 12 songs.  I’d love to see some deep cuts return.  However, if there’s only ten spaces left on the setlist, would it be worth sacrificing new songs for them?  I feel like one or two would make sense as that’s happened on JWT and TCB, with maybe a third sneaking in if it can be a piano song.

Personally, I’d love for Marry the Night to close the Piano section.  Bloody Mary feels like a given on this tour with the TikTok hype, and I’d love to see an extra Chromatica song.  It also would be refreshing to see LoveGame swapped for Paparazzi.  Beyond that, I feel like it kinda comes down to how many of the new songs from LG7 end up on the setlist.