💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Alanis reissuing 2nd album

southpaw773

Featured Posts

southpaw773

Alanis is releasing a “25th Anniversary” version of her second album, Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie. Vinyl is on preorder, standard tracks. 

streaming is out now and has some bonus tracks (bsides, Uninvited Freemasons dance mix with her vocals instead of the other artist )

https://store.alanis.com/products/supposed-former-infatuation-junkie-deluxe-anniversary-vinyl-limited-editionAlanisM_SFIJ_2LP_CLEAR_ProductShot_grand

• Love 6

she sure loves to reissue her albums instead of making new ones, being a fan since her pop era but sometimes it's just living the same old nostalgia over and over :franminervini:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

southpaw773
36 minutes ago, River said:

she sure loves to reissue her albums instead of making new ones, being a fan since her pop era but sometimes it's just living the same old nostalgia over and over :franminervini:

Sounds familiar lol 

at least she had one in 2020 and shes mixing in less of her first album this latest tour 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

King of the Fall
1 hour ago, River said:

As a fan of her 90s work I agree with you. Alanis was one of the big name girls in alternative during that decade but she never transitioned well into the 2000s in the way some of her peers have done. Alanis has neither recapured the magic of JLP or gone into a fresh and totaly new direction which means that we are left with reissues of past glory or new studio albums that feel like lesser versions of what she has already done

Edited by King of the Fall
The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Thanks 1

Love that album, but this cover is not it to me. I didn't like any of her artwork passed her second album, they're very deviantart circa 2003.

But it's the music that counts and this is a phenomenal record. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch