💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Judas outstreams Shallow;coming for Poker Face

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

chathonnete

I still can't believe Bloody Mary is BTW's second most streamed song on Spotify, that's what she deserves. I hope it teachs Gaga's team that she can be dark, creative and takes risks, the audience like it :ohwell:

Edited by chathonnete
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

LG7 time now
15 hours ago, Tobcho said:

wait why does this work 

Same chorus and similar chord progression :firega:

lastpopicon

And now reached 500M streams:

:vegas:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 5

River

BTW was so ahead of it’s time :giveup:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • YAAAS 5
  • Thanks 1

palma

I remember back in middle school everyone was BOPPING so hard from Just Dance to Alejando and every time we gathered at someone's house we'd spend hours upon hours watching her music videos gagging so hard :giveup: Then BTW video came out the year I started high school and I remember my tasteless 'friends' finding BTW video gross because of the artistic goo and by the time Judas came out Gaga was no longer cool as everyone hopped on to the indie train. My ex-*** hag even called Venus the worst song she ever heard :awkney:. For like 4 years, being my hyper-anxious-closeted self, I listened to Judas on low volume on the school bus so that people wouldn't hear its bombastic 140 BPM glory over my sh*tty earphones and call me gay. :messga: 

BTW cementing itself as a pop masterpiece and an absolute classique was one of my wildest dreams and the album is about the cross 15M units :giveup::giveup::giveup:  I feel so vindicated :cryga:

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 4

NATAH

i'm still in the camp of this single being a mistake :franminervini: i think it would have served better as a post album single (marry the night was the perfect era closing single though)

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

ryansamonster

HML AND GH IN TOP 20 the world has taste. I love seeing music from her entire catalogue in the top 20, just a testament to the quality of music she’s been making since the beginning. 

holy scheisse

Born this way continues to be a timeless classic :ororomunroe:

• Love 1

Anderson123

Aw look at Government Hooker and Heavy Metal Lover in that list with all of the other singles. :flutter: Only need Scheiße there to have my Triconic faves hanging together. 

Wet Fire

The reception of Judas in 2011 was so messed up. When it came out, it was clearly an album highlight and one of Gaga's best songs. But weirdly enough, due to controversy and overexposure its sales were disappointing, although the video was getting massive views. So happy the song is getting what it deserves :legend:

Edited by Wet Fire
  • Like 1

Awrah999

Still such a INDISPUTABLE FUTURISTIC ON ANCIENT BOP after all these years and it's aged like fine demonic wine. The music video, choreography, production, lyrics, and melodies are all top tier and no one can tell me otherwise. It's been one of my most played songs almost every year it has come out but in the last few years it's in the top 3 and for some reason it's the song I CLING TO most :derpga:

The chanting into the sweet choruses then the breakdown, climax, and ending harmonies…they don't make them like this anymore. Miss Gaga ATE that :v:

• YAAAS 1

crazygato

It was always a single-worthy song to me but lbr, the GP was tired of her crrazy antics and when she released BTW- Judas, two loud, bombastic, and some would say "gimmicky" tracks, theiy were over it. I dont think Judas was hated or caused this huge controversy that u all claim , it was simply too much too fast and too over-the-top. I think the track that actually made her "uncool" to some was BTW, sadly. But I admired that she released that. Judas would have benefited more as the 5th/final single to keep some attention/controversy for the era at its tail end. I en visión this would have worked: 

1. BTW (February 2011)

2. MTN (April 2011)

3. YAI (May 2011, US Release Only)

*Album Release* 

4. TEOG (August 2011) 

5. Judas (December 2011)

6. GH/Scheiße, or HML(March 2012)+ BTWBT

King of the Fall

There is so much nostalgia for Gaga's old sound and aesthetic right now, I think this is a good sign for LG7 

Edited by King of the Fall
The problem was, she had a little black book and my name was written on every page
  • Like 1