Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Judas outstreams Shallow;coming for Poker Face

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Sherry

At first I thought oh good Judas is getting cute streams here and there. But it’s out streaming SHALLOW?!?!?!?! :stupidoreo: 

Better song won :stupidoreo:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Red
3 minutes ago, Sherry said:

At first I thought oh good Judas is getting cute streams here and there. But it’s out streaming SHALLOW?!?!?!?! :stupidoreo: 

Better song won :stupidoreo:

Why compare when we can have both 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 14
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 2

GagaGame
22 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

Its very young people on tiktok, i think they edit it with a manga/anime story

yeah, but that was a long time ago

LG7? CANCELLED

Gorehound

Good. It's one of the most flawless and most fearless songs she's ever made. Pure OG Gaga.

Period.

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 1

Starmie25
38 minutes ago, GagaGame said:

B*TCH WHERE IS THIS ALL COMING FROM? LIKE I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY VIRAL VIDEO WITH JUDAS ON TT 

A N I M E 

• Like 1

ActualPatient

When Judas came out, the fandom was like it's 'the second coming of bad romance'.

It always was and always will be iconic!!

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 2

moonsago

Honestly, BTW’s longevity is absolutely MIND BLOWING, the fact that songs from that album keep going viral is a testament of how timeless that record is. And it’s crazy because let’s be real, the production of that album is not the most easy to digest, it’s pretty ‘noisy’ and experimental for a pop record, I still can’t believe she took such a risk back then. IMO far more risky than ARTPOP’s production for those times.

I just want Marry The Night to get the justice it deserves, it is one of her best singles ever, but unfortunately suffered the ‘last single’ curse and took the worst hit after the Judas outrage from the GP. I love Judas and I am glad it’s going viral, but my unpopular opinion is still that it shouldn’t have been a single. The era should have gone like this: Born This Way, Marry The Night, The Edge of Glory, You & I, Scheibe. I think Judas should of stayed a b-side, I am sure it would of had a Bloody Mary moment in the 2020s regardless!

But I do love the video too much... :messga:

Anyways, if Marry The Night and Scheibe have their moment sometime in the future, I will feel fulfilled! 

Edited by moonsago
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 5

moonsago
3 minutes ago, ActualPatient said:

When Judas came out, the fandom was like it's 'the second coming of bad romance'.

It always was and always will be iconic!!

I mean, it kinda does follow the Bad Romance formula :ladyhaha: she wanted that too :ohwell:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lastpopicon
1 minute ago, moonsago said:

Honestly, BTW’s longevity is absolutely MIND BLOWING, the fact that songs from that album keep going viral is a testament of how timeless that record is. And it’s crazy because let’s be real, the production of that album is not the most easy to digest, it’s pretty ‘noisy’ and experimental for a pop record, I still can’t believe she took such a risk back then. IMO far more risky than ARTPOP’s production for those times.

It really is an amazing album, it's my most listened Gaga album in the last few months, and like you said, it's kinda mind blowing how different it is from everything out there, it's such a gem, we need to realize how lucky we are to have it.

PS: I want Government Hooker and Electric Chapel getting their flowers next :cryga: 

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 2

Ophelia
43 minutes ago, GagaGame said:

B*TCH WHERE IS THIS ALL COMING FROM? LIKE I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY VIRAL VIDEO WITH JUDAS ON TT 

i’ve literally heard it yesterday on the street, some little girls were making a tiktok. Meanwhile my old lady neighbor was blasting Shallow and HMH today, she always does it SO LOUD I can hear it through the vents:air:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

StarstruckIllusion
53 minutes ago, buzzkill said:

Its very young people on tiktok, i think they edit it with a manga/anime story

The way a different version of this has happened a zillion times over the years… Judas is a cult classic along w Bloody Mary like whewww

Tobcho
1 hour ago, Red said:

Why compare when we can have both 

wait why does this work 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Red
8 minutes ago, Tobcho said:

wait why does this work 

I almost like it better than the real Shallow

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ActualPatient
1 hour ago, lastpopicon said:

PS: I want Government Hooker and Electric Chapel getting their flowers next :cryga: 

I'm also waiting for these dark BTW songs to shine!!! Plus Heavy Metal Lover and Highway Unicorn.

• Love 1