Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Are We Ready For June 28th?? July 1st?? August 2nd??

RAMROD

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

It’s probably real cause her team is dumb enough to release the MV one week apart and hurt its chances of being a Top 10 hit - just like Perfect Illusion. :smh: 

• Like 3

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• River

• Economy

• PartySick

• Rat Boy

Rafau

Dancing In The Clowndows :party:

season 6 dancing GIF

I'm not having fun tonight

bpmMonkey

So how tight do we think Sashas NDA is...? She said, the interview is coming in June. Time's almost up

• Thanks 1

Ultimecia

How could anyone claim stuff like "some of her best lyrics" & number of tracks, meaning they claim to have heard the album in its entirety... without knowing the title of it. :derpga:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 2

TimotheeChalamet

Shouldn't the mods close obviously fake rumor threads instead of clowning and fighting each other? 💕

NATAH
1 hour ago, Dawson said:

What does bad romance / born this way production even mean :triggered:

basically it means

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 1

NATAH
53 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

It’s probably real cause her team is dumb enough to release the MV one week apart and hurt its chances of being a Top 10 hit - just like Perfect Illusion. :smh: 

do music videos even have that much impact anymore?

mother, what must i do?

Economy
7 hours ago, weed said:

I'm ready

hH8DI29.thumb.gif.ca411e3275eda70e2391df

These videos and gifs and influencer posts really gotta stop. Its so getting so cring at this point because of how obviously intentional they are :toofunny:

Economy
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

do music videos even have that much impact anymore?

Id say less than before but they definitely still matter to a not so insignificant segment of population...

Especially to an older artist like Gaga with lots of millenial fans, more of who are probably more likely to whatch videos than genz

Economy
2 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Tbh

I think days apart used to have an advantage when it was like 2010 cuz it kept hype and attention going after debut

With its reduced power (but still important) I think it makes more sense to release it right away with single

If music videos no longer carry enough power to cause a 2nd wave of hype with a delayed released... then delaying it only hurts u cuz u loose whatever marketing power it does still have the first few days. Thats my view :shrug:

• Thanks 2

Leoj305

0 chance with her doing the jazz shows... it was today or bust, she had a whole week of no jazz shows today up to next thursday for promo.... so nah it's coming in July or August. 

• Like 1

TimotheeChalamet
43 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

0 chance with her doing the jazz shows... it was today or bust, she had a whole week of no jazz shows today up to next thursday for promo.... so nah it's coming in July or August. 

I agree. But she originally planned to release Chromatica in the middle of her jazz shows, if covid didn't happen we would have seen how she'd manage that and we'd have a comparison but here we are

• Like 1

malzejar
2 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Shouldn't the mods close obviously fake rumor threads instead of clowning and fighting each other? 💕

no, we love to see that 

Axl Jax

I really thought she was going to release something today, it made sense on a full moon with the moon lyrics. I honestly give up, gonna stop coming on here and I'll find out when it pops up on youtube. What an idiotic thing to release a snippet so early! 

Stef

Is there, at the absolute least, a link to this rumor? :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤