💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Chappell Roan on “The Tonight Show”

ProfessionalClown

Featured Posts

lastpopicon

Got around to listening Roan album, I like this girl aloooot, she def got something special going, the album is good and her persona is sooo interesting, forced to stan :traumatica: The highlights of the album for me:

-Naked In Manhattan

-After Midnight

-Super Graphic Ultra Modern Girl

-Pink Pony Club

-Red Wine Supernova

-Femininomenon

Then we have tracks like "Picture you" and "Casual" :giveup: If she pulls her bad romance she will blow up, these new girls don't have anything on her :iamfair: 

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

HiddenWeirdo

Guys, Lady Gaga is still 38 years old so no need to already have a "new Gaga".

Chappell Roan is Chappell Roan. Periodt.

• Thanks 2

SevenWonder

Wow. Keep hearing the name everywhere. This is the first time I've seen her perform. Dayum. Someone loves Gaga (can you blame her?) but also is completely her own incredible thing... and now I must *maybe* start to think about possibly stanning.

Edited by SevenWonder
  • YAAAS 1

SevenWonder
1 hour ago, lastpopicon said:

Got around to listening Roan album, I like this girl aloooot, she def got something special going, the album is good and her persona is sooo interesting, forced to stan :traumatica: The highlights of the album for me:

-Naked In Manhattan

-After Midnight

-Super Graphic Ultra Modern Girl

-Pink Pony Club

-Red Wine Supernova

-Femininomenon

Then we have tracks like "Picture you" and "Casual" :giveup: If she pulls her bad romance she will blow up, these new girls don't have anything on her :iamfair: 

Holy sh**. I just listened to a bunch of these songs you listed. She is SO good. So much edge and bite and depth. But still very pop. Totally fun and humorous. She is really really really special.

As you say: She just blows everyone I've heard in a LONG time out of the water. Each song is better than the next. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 1

Debithius

She might be like Gaga in terms of stage fashion but this isn't anything new. She has to find her "own" thing. I feel like she won't get the recognition she deserves and only be known as that "Gaga copy". Some might say the same thing about Madonna and Gaga but she distanced herself enough to be her own artist.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 4

lastpopicon
Just now, SevenWonder said:

Holy sh**. I just listened to a bunch of these songs you listed. She is SO good. So much edge and bite and depth. But still very pop. Totally fun and humorous. She is really really really special.

As you say: She just blows everyone I've heard in a LONG time out of the water. Each song is better than the next. 

She's majestic :traumatica: The whole album is good honestly. I'm kinda obsessed with Naked in Manhattan, sooo whimsical :cryga: Love her voice...

The album has 2 sides I feel, her ballad side where she showcases her singing and writing (Picture you, California, Casual) and the pop side where she showcases her originality (HOT TO GO! and the tracks I listed), she's incredible. I'm watching her like a hawk from now on :enigma: 

• Love 1

Roughhouse Dandy

This is the first new pop girlie that I'm personally comfortable giving the title of "The Next Gaga"

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 2

Monstermilo

gagas better in every way - and theyre not even that similar so stop saying shes the new Gaga cuz she wore feathers and crazy makeup

• LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

NATAH

finally listening to the album and she's simply wonderful

the looks and love for queer culture is a very warm reminder of early Gaga so i'm absolutely on board this train

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 3

MelbHawker

I think she’s cool - her live performances are really solid. I don’t think she’s ANYWHERE near Gaga’s level though.. 

• Like 1

lastpopicon
1 hour ago, MelbHawker said:

I think she’s cool - her live performances are really solid. I don’t think she’s ANYWHERE near Gaga’s level though.. 

Let's be real, nobody is on Gaga level, we are probably never witnessing someone similar in our lifetimes. But I see glimpses of greatness in her music, it's not just her image and I'm usually very Gaga centric.

Actually been listening the album on repeat and for a pop album there's a lot to unpack I feel, love it more on every re-listen. 

• Thanks 1

Noah

Im glad GagaDaily is so positive about her, we couldve been as bitter as Madonna fans but chose not to

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Bronco
3 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

gagas better in every way - and theyre not even that similar so stop saying shes the new Gaga cuz she wore feathers and crazy makeup

34 minutes ago, Noah said:

Im glad GagaDaily is so positive about her, we couldve been as bitter as Madonna fans but chose not to

💀

• LMAO 5

lastpopicon

Performing Pink Pony Club live, I'm in love :giveup:

And it's rapidly becoming one of my fav tracks of the album, together with Femininomenon and Naked In Manhattan.