💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga: “Last 8 shows until…nextime…”

Stef

Featured Posts

Thonin Dyn

Jazz & Piano is top 5 things that happenned in the last 5 years of her carreer, I hope that if she renew her contract it'll be Jazz themed

Serve it, Ancient City style!
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

tylerjs

She‘s 100% referring to when she’ll be back in Vegas, as in when she has new shows to play bc she’s 100% renewing her jazz contract

which honestly makes me so happy. I’ll never in my life be able to afford to see her jazz show but she adores jazz music so much and it truly makes her so happy doing these shows. and I love JazzGa so much. In fact I don’t have any physical copies of her music except each of her jazz albums on vinyl bc I love her doing jazz that much. Go Gaga! :kara:

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 2

Nessun Dorma
10 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

She's implying these are her last shows before her world tour promoting LG7 visiting countries she hasn’t been to in a decade. It's likely she'll return to Vegas in 2026 with a new show at Sphere after she's released LG8 and starred in a blockbuster movie. 

Reveal hidden contents

:anveeroy:

PREACH! I like your delulu mind so I’ll take that :huntyga:

Kindness Punk

Reality

Even if her caption is talking about LG7, I think you’d have to be crazy to think she’s not gonna renew her contract. She genuinely loves doing the jazz & piano shows, they’re critically acclaimed, and lots of people attend them. There’s really no reason for her to stop. She’ll still do Vegas stuff even after LG7 imo 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 9

Nessun Dorma
35 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

She‘s 100% referring to when she’ll be back in Vegas, as in when she has new shows to play bc she’s 100% renewing her jazz contract

which honestly makes me so happy. I’ll never in my life be able to afford to see her jazz show but she adores jazz music so much and it truly makes her so happy doing these shows. and I love JazzGa so much. In fact I don’t have any physical copies of her music except each of her jazz albums on vinyl bc I love her doing jazz that much. Go Gaga! :kara:

That’s exactly how I feel! I adore JazzGa and It’s crystal clear that jazz makes her happy and fulfilled as an artist and that’s all I really want for her! At the end of the day, I really don’t worry about her next steps, as long as she is happy and healthy. I just know that I’ll be there supporting her and rooting for her no matter what. I feel like she already gave me so much, you know? I’m not in the position to ask for more lol 

Kindness Punk
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Controversiaga
9 hours ago, Divine said:

You should hope for more Vegas, because she always do what we don't desire. :sis:

Ur right …. Gaga STAY IN VEGAS FOREVER !!!! JAZZ SHOWS ONLY !!!

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • LMAO 2

NATAH

jazz and piano deserves its own concert movie btw

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 3

gemein3

So many of you are so pressed and nasty for legit no reason. The way her jazz career is dismissed, mocked, shamed and eye-rolled at on here is wild.

It’s so clear Jazz [and Tony] had a major impact on her longevity — she clearly feels that and feeds it. It’s for her to do, my god. So many of you hate on Taylor Swift for the same things you get annoyed at Gaga for not doing herself. 

You want to support and celebrate a once in a lifetime artist but then scoff at them being an actual artist in a world of mediocrity. 

Stop complaining and support her, wtf  

Edited by gemein3
  • Like 10
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 6

Edonis

Some of y'all really just want to suck the fun out of anything and everything related to the fan experience. Let fans speculate and come up with wild theories ffs! As long as no one is being a **** about it, and the vast majority aren't, there's no harm in trying to overanalyze her posts lmao. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
14 hours ago, Aren said:

Y’all be putting to much thought into over analyzing how many dots she used lol

She’s. Not. Taylor. Swift.

This feels like a new fan POV. Lady Gaga was dropping Easter eggs back in the day long before Taylor Swift was lol

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Modern Ecstasy2
10 minutes ago, gemein3 said:

So many of you are so pressed and nasty for legit no reason. The way her jazz career is dismissed, mocked, shamed and eye-rolled at on here is wild.

It’s so clear Jazz [and Tony] had a major impact on her longevity — she clearly feels that and feeds it. It’s for her to do, my god. So many of you hate on Taylor Swift for the same things you get annoyed at Gaga for not doing herself. 

You want to support and celebrate a once in a lifetime artist but then scoff at them being an actual artist in a world of mediocrity. 

Stop complaining and support her, wtf  

This. It’s fine if people don’t love her jazz show but at least recognize how much she loves it and being there. You don’t have to go, but try to feel happy for her.

J&P is amazing and I will be there as long as she keeps coming back!

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Love 3

Phoenix Rises

I did say shed start promo after Jazz n vegas revue'.:cryga: kinda easy to speculate.:staymad:

Edited by Ronald Allen
spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

BULATIO

She will definitely renew her contract, but to me these words hint at something related to LG7 :holdmyhand:

Edited by BULATIO