other

Just Stop Oil targets Taylor Swift's jet

Teletubby

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

Finally they serve…

Joshie
3 hours ago, ElectricChapelR said:

Yes, Taylor's private jet is destroying the planet .... 

This information is as ridiculous as those leaders that come with private jets at climate change meetings.

I'm sorry but if everyone thought like you, we'd have a huge issue. Target the biggest pop star in the world's jet, you raise awareness. Not that doing this will change anything, but it's a protest. A protest that is needed. Do you not recycle your **** because you're single handedly not destroying the planet? Mm.

Stonehenge was targeted and I don't agree with that, but summer solstice n all = PR.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bronco
1 hour ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

They claimed it and it looked like it, so that seems to be the case until further notice. 

I mean they claim every time they pull a stunt they use no damaging means.

But caused permanent damage to Peach Trees in Bloom when they glued themselves to it. 

Now, I don't support damaging cultural heritage for political gain. But I could understand targeting a number of art galleries as they were and some still are taking funds from Big Oil. 

How does pulling a stunt on a religious & cultural site like Stonehenge achieve anything? All its done is made the people they need to get on side turn further against them & its upset a lot of people who support the push for green policy in the UK. 

I feel like people on this site & beyond would be taking a very different view of this if they'd pulled this stunt on a Church, Mosque, Synagogue etc - especially if it had no connection to the oil companies. 

Decodekid

They should’ve waited :enigma:

Edited by Decodekid
Long Live Gretchen

CyanDante

Oh this one is making it to Reputation TV for sure. :huntyga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ
  • LMAO 1

Roughhouse Dandy
28 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I mean they claim every time they pull a stunt they use no damaging means.

But caused permanent damage to Peach Trees in Bloom when they glued themselves to it. 

Now, I don't support damaging cultural heritage for political gain. But I could understand targeting a number of art galleries as they were and some still are taking funds from Big Oil. 

How does pulling a stunt on a religious & cultural site like Stonehenge achieve anything? All its done is made the people they need to get on side turn further against them & its upset a lot of people who support the push for green policy in the UK. 

I feel like people on this site & beyond would be taking a very different view of this if they'd pulled this stunt on a Church, Mosque, Synagogue etc - especially if it had no connection to the oil companies. 

I hear you and I'm happy to change my tune if it's not cornstarch, but cornstarch is looking like the reality at the moment. Glue is different from cornstarch. 

I'm not saying I'm on their side; I've criticized them last time they were brought up here. But they target notable sites because it's gets people talking. 

And for the record: I'm pro- house of worship destruction as long as it's not based in racism/xenophobia 🥳

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1

Bronco
2 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

I hear you and I'm happy to change my tune if it's not cornstarch, but cornstarch is looking like the reality at the moment. Glue is different from cornstarch. 

I'm not saying I'm on their side; I've criticized them last time they were brought up here. But they target notable sites because it's gets people talking. 

And for the record: I'm pro- house of worship destruction as long as it's not based in racism/xenophobia 🥳

I mean, I'm not anti-JSO and I do think its unlikely to have caused any damage worth reporting outside of a general election news cycle lol

But as a pro-green leftie, I am starting to believe the conspiracy theory that Just Stop Oil is a psy op lol I just refuse to believe anyone so politically charged they'd take protest action like JSO is so bad at it 😅😅

Roughhouse Dandy
17 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I am starting to believe the conspiracy theory that Just Stop Oil is a psy op

This was my take last time they were brought up lol

olsen twins GIF

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1

ElectricChapelR
11 hours ago, Joshie said:

I'm sorry but if everyone thought like you, we'd have a huge issue. Target the biggest pop star in the world's jet, you raise awareness. Not that doing this will change anything, but it's a protest. A protest that is needed. Do you not recycle your **** because you're single handedly not destroying the planet? Mm.

Stonehenge was targeted and I don't agree with that, but summer solstice n all = PR.

https://quillette.com/2024/06/17/recycling-plastic-is-a-dangerous-waste-of-time-microplastics-health/

The Fame Monster

The reason they couldn’t find the plane is that it’s always in the air.

Find your freedom in the music
  • LMAO 2

ALGAYDO
11 hours ago, Teletubby said:

It turned out that one of them is former Swiftie
Jennifer Kowalski (left) and her sister Lisa list up Taylor Swift backstage in 2015. 
86366949-13550037-image-a-33_17188896798

Swifties after Taylor drops the 74th Variant of The Tortured Phags Department: 

Taylucifer

can't even find the jet? damn, how hard can it be:billie:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW