Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Just Stop Oil targets Taylor Swift's jet

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Climate activists paint two planes at random after failing to locate Taylor Swift's plane, as the singer lands ahead of her Wembley show.

Two demonstrators from the British environmental activist group, named by the group as Jennifer Kowalski, 28, and Cole Macdonald, 22, are said to have broken into a VIP private airfield at Stansted airport this morning. 

The pair attempted to target Taylor Swift’s jet, as the pop star is scheduled to perform at Wembley Stadium on Friday, Saturday and Sunday this week, as part of her worldwide Eras Tour.

Unable to find the plane, they instead painted two other jets using fire extinguishers filled with orange paint. 

Cole Macdonald said: “We’re living in two worlds: one where billionaires live in luxury, able to fly in private jets away from the other, where unlivable conditions are being imposed on countless millions. Meanwhile, this system that is allowing extreme wealth to be accrued by a few, to the detriment of everyone else, is destroying the conditions necessary to support human life in a rapidly accelerating never-ending ‘cruel summer’."

"Billionaires are not untouchable, climate breakdown will affect every single one of us,” Macdonald concluded. source

1920x1080_cmsv2_d269596f-9663-5b05-9271-

i ❀
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 16
  • Love 1

Bronco

The paint is orange.

Taylor has been teasing 6.21 recently.

The prophesied lost album "Karma" is Orange.

Taylor Swift is announcing Karma at Wembley tomorrow.

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 2

ElectricChapelR

These activists are f*cking ridiculous 

• Like 6

HelloHangoverz
4 minutes ago, ElectricChapelR said:

These activists are f*cking ridiculous 

for stonehenge, maybe, but somebody's private jet? deserved

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 17
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Hennycomb
41 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Cole Macdonald said: “We’re living in two worlds: one where billionaires live in luxury, able to fly in private jets away from the other, where unlivable conditions are being imposed on countless millions. Meanwhile, this system that is allowing extreme wealth to be accrued by a few, to the detriment of everyone else, is destroying the conditions necessary to support human life in a rapidly accelerating never-ending ‘cruel summer’."

THIS. Infinite economic development in a finite resource environment is not possible. The human species should hold another philosophy as our end goal in life. And another system to put that philosophy in action. Collective over individual.

• Like 3

lastpopicon
14 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

for stonehenge, maybe, but somebody's private jet? deserved

wait, they vandalized stonehenge? it's not like they were polluting the planet in ancient times :air:

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 1

SOON
45 minutes ago, Bronco said:

The paint is orange.

Taylor has been teasing 6.21 recently.

The prophesied lost album "Karma" is Orange.

Taylor Swift is announcing Karma at Wembley tomorrow.

That's literally what came to my mind like... this queen unintentionally promoted the orange album

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

HelloHangoverz
26 minutes ago, lastpopicon said:

wait, they vandalized stonehenge? it's not like they were polluting the planet in ancient times :air:

ifkr! that's when it becomes ridiculous to me. like keep people on side :saladga:

my head is filled with broken mirrors, so many I can't look away
  • Like 1

POPANEINONEONE

Just Do It. Make It Rain Dancing GIF by Nike

Kamala Stan 👏👏👏👏

lastpopicon
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

ifkr! that's when it becomes ridiculous to me. like keep people on side :saladga:

We should be protecting these structures and sites, like, how stupid can you be. It remembers of those dumb tourists that deface the Colosseum in Rome. What's next? Graffiting the pyramids? :franminervini:

It's the biggest issue we have to face as a race I feel but there are plenty of better ways to have your voice heard.

The melody that you choose can rescue you

Bronco
45 minutes ago, SOON said:

That's literally what came to my mind like... this queen unintentionally promoted the orange album

If the fan theories about the Karma album are true.

These activists just accidentally did the funniest thing 😂

• Like 1