Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

what do you want for LG7?

SpanishChaosAngel

Featured Posts

Mr S

I want.. no I need it to be great. All these artists are putting out great works and we end up with Chromatica. It's kind of frustrating to be honest. Hopefully she gets it right this time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PartySick

I want things I know we won't get :alsemanche:

Analog production

Songs closer to 4 minutes in length rather than 2 minutes

Something that goes entirely against the grain of what's in right now (this over the top pop sound)

Hoping to be surprised but lately I feel I love Gaga waaay more than I like her music :bradley:

💚
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gorehound

Oh gawwwd.. ok,

I used to have a thousand things I wanted LG7 to be. But, not really having enjoyed her music properly since ARTPOP, and finding both Joanne and Chromatica to be musically luke-warm and kinda tame, now I just want to really ENJOY this album. I don’t really care what style, genre or vibe she goes for anymore, as long as I really f*cking enjoy it this time!

But I do still have some deep desires;

- I want her to be ‘edgy’ again with this music. To take risks and be bold and brave with her creative choices. She played it safe with Joanne and Chromatica overall, and it’s been proven time and time again that her weirder and wilder music is still deeply loved and profitable, (Bad Romance, Born This Way, Bloody Mary, Judas, Replay etc.). I want her to be experimental and playful! Be that savage bad-ass-b*tch again.

- Longer songs! No more of this silly trend of literally crushing a song into a 3- minute length just for the sake of streaming value and “sort-attention-spans”. F*ck that. Bring back the creative intros, the extended bridges, pre and post choruses etc. Hell, even an instrumental solo section idc. Let the music expand and breathe.

- Bring back the big catchy euphoric choruses! Gaga used to do the best climactic choruses in pop, and Chromatica was severely lacking in those.

- I’m really glad that guitars and brass were teased, cuz I really want her to incorporate more live instruments into her electronic music. When the music is 100% electronic it sometimes robs the songs of their soul. And Gaga’s voice is so soulful. An eclectic, diverse mix of live instruments mixed with slick dark electronic dance music would be perfect. 

- A dark aesthetic and vibe. She always excels when she’s goes dark, so I’m glad she seems to be heading in that direction for LG7.

- Style over substance. I want her (and her producers) to really focus on making the music as stylish and slick as possible. No clumsy or lazy moments in the production and lyrics. No fillers or pandering to current styles. Make the music the best it can be and aim for something timeless. 

- New and exciting producers. I want her to work with totally new blood, and highly talented unique musicians and producers.

I could go on forever but those are my main wishes :staymad:

(OH! and to work with Steven Klein again! The Alejandro mv and the Fame fragrance commercial are perfection!).

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

Gorehound
2 hours ago, rinasawachanta said:

I want it to be a MATURE album, one that lives up to the fact that this is her seventh solo album. I want it to be complex, without songs made for immediate and futile impact (Stupid Love says hello). Even if it's a commercial failure haha, I really don't care. I want an album that makes sense to listen to from start to finish, and that is worth having on vinyl. Of course, I always go for obscure sounds. Regarding producers/songwriters, the list that was circulating these days is practically perfect (I don't want to get my hopes up but it really seems true). In terms of aesthetics, I'd like good videos with great cinematography, that look GOOD, with cinematic quality (her brand new membership in the film world has to have given her enough contacts by now lmao). Then, I'm interested in more specific questions but I don't want to get too much longer.

THIS! :firega:

I'm fine, Ta
  • Love 1

Bolkins

My main hope is that the lyrics are a bit sharper this time around tbh. I would also like the full return of art-haus Ga, the interludes at CBT were a step in the right direction.  

Edited by Bolkins
  • YAAAS 2

Delulu Rogers

Passion

New creative ideas

Good lyrics 

No basic songs 

High quality videos

At least 3 proper singles 

Dance pop 

No interludes or spoken bits 

No delays, cancellations, wasted potential 

Edited by Delulu Rogers
  • Like 1

Ultimecia
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

Hoping to be surprised but lately I feel I love Gaga waaay more than I like her music :bradley:

This exactly.

I want LG7 to be an album I can cite among my favorite albums of all time.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Modern Ecstasy2

An era that we didn’t get bc of Covid 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1

Catnikko

i just want an announcement for lg7

something

anything

:traumatica:

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

Roughhouse Dandy

Music and visuals

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Gorehound
20 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

No spoken bits 

@JessFletch

What do you guys have against spoken bits? I've always loved them when she did them well.

Like the pre-chorus of Bad Romance and Alejandro, the ad-libs in Monster, DITD, BTW, the bridge of Government Hooker and Judas, the intro of John Wayne and Donatella, the chorus of Babylon, basically 90% of Scheiße lol. She always does it and it's rly fun and unique.

Are you guys just referring to ROM and Sour Candy or what? They weren't the best i guess.

Edited by Gorehound
I'm fine, Ta
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Gorehound

Some of you are being really creative with "music and visuals" and "an announcement and release date" :applause:

I'm fine, Ta

JessFletch
1 minute ago, Gorehound said:

@JessFletch

What do you guys have against spoken bits?

Don't get me wrong, not all spoken word sections are bad 🏳️

(and no two are the same)

I just find that, more often than not,

they suck the life/energy/flow out of songs🕺🏼

5d090925-7615-4012-a190-358fdd48d2ce_tex

⚫️