Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

RS: Katy reconnected with ‘Teenage Dream’ producers Dr. Luke, Max Martin for KP6

Teletubby

Featured Posts

crazygato

Why alot of hatred for Katy? Madonna has done more questionable/sketchy stuff (even against Gaga)yet you all give her a pass. All these negative comment me thinks you are all projecting.

Anyway, hopefully some bops on this new album, seems interesting!

JessFletch

Was so excited for new music from a 2010 pop princess,

I allowed myself to forget how revolting she is as a person.

A shame.

⚫️
  • Like 3

ModernEcstasy

Who here is a Katykat?

I genuinely want to know if this information will stop you from streaming?

NATAH
38 minutes ago, killme89 said:

Blows my mind that people to this day credit KP for our main pop girl era in the late 2000s ….sigh. I stand by this and idc what anyone says …teenage dream wasn’t even that good. 

i think Prism is her only album with some decent non-single tracks on it

OOTB, TD and Witness are all very boring and aged poorly lol

mother, what must i do?

NATAH
3 minutes ago, crazygato said:

Why alot of hatred for Katy? Madonna has done more questionable/sketchy stuff (even against Gaga)yet you all give her a pass. All these negative comment me thinks you are all projecting.

what does madonna have to do with this? :ladyhaha:

just because somebody did something wrong before doesn't give you a free pass to also do bad things...

mother, what must i do?

moonsago

Sorry but this is too funny for me because katycats were defending her on twitter calling the list of credits fake, laughing about all the other fandoms, calling them dumb for believing it, just for it to be all true LMAO. Now they are claiming the sneak peak was fake and it’s all marketing because it got removed on tiktok ( which happens to artists a lot btw). It’s the delusionalism for me lol, they are in for such a rude awakening, I feel bad for them lol. 

Edited by moonsago
  • Like 6

Ororo Munroe
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i think Prism is her only album with some decent non-single tracks on it

OOTB, TD and Witness are all very boring and aged poorly lol

Walking on air is her best song wbk 

• Like 5

dracomalfoy

welp :yennefer:

there's an insider on twitter saying she ''has to work with him'' because of a deal, that sounds fishy to me, what kinda deal is this? she only ''had'' to work with him for her first three albums and then was free from it for the last two and now she's obligated again? :yennefer:

Chromatic, Chromatic, put your hands all over my colors.

crazygato
3 minutes ago, NATAH said:

what does madonna have to do with this? :ladyhaha:

Madonna is another popstar, just doing a comparison. 

3 minutes ago, NATAH said:

just because somebody did something wrong before doesn't give you a free pass to also do bad things...

What did Katy do that you are all raging about and want her at the stake? Everybody's done something bad but if it was an alternate universe where hatred is shown like it is here,we'd all deserve exec ution. 

NATAH
1 minute ago, crazygato said:

Madonna is another popstar, just doing a comparison. 

What did Katy do that you are all raging about and want her at the stake? Everybody's done something bad but if it was an alternate universe where hatred is shown like it is here,we'd all deserve exec ution. 

are you aware who dr luke is? and what popstar this is a fan forum for? put 2 and 2 together as to why this website isn't going to be happy about dr puke enablers :samanthac:

mother, what must i do?

Aglaya
6 minutes ago, dracomalfoy said:

welp :yennefer:

there's an insider on twitter saying she ''has to work with him'' because of a deal, that sounds fishy to me, what kinda deal is this? she only ''had'' to work with him for her first three albums and then was free from it for the last two and now she's obligated again? :yennefer:

That's just another delusional katycat. There's no such thing as being "forced" to work with Dr. Luke for Katy Perry. That excuse was maybe real when Kim Petras debuted and people (including myself) were trying to look through that fact because she was a small, new and trans artist. But Katy Perry? How would she be obligated to do that? :toofunny:

could mean anything

SlowLoris
55 minutes ago, killme89 said:

Blows my mind that people to this day credit KP for our main pop girl era in the late 2000s ….sigh. I stand by this and idc what anyone says …teenage dream wasn’t even that good. 

Lmao remember pop music right before the late 2000s?  All we had pretty much was fergie.  She knew she wasn't that good either, but she just had to help Rihanna and Gwen hold down the fort till someone else came into the picture 😭

• LMAO 1

RAMROD
18 minutes ago, crazygato said:

The whataboutism is off the roof

Did Madonna molest/rape anybody or works with someone who does? I don't think so.

And why did you brought up Madonna anyway in this topic? She and many other names but Katy and Dr Puke have nothing to do with this. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 3

crazygato
4 minutes ago, NATAH said:

are you aware who dr luke is? and what popstar this is a fan forum for? put 2 and 2 together as to why this website isn't going to be happy about dr puke enablers :samanthac:

All i know is he's done music for pop artists but no dont know her, my life is too busy trying to be peaceful and not worrying about rich producer/ people or their private lives or whatever. Not a court judge or security camera. Just care about the music, so Im interested to hear it!

NATAH
5 minutes ago, crazygato said:

All i know is he's done music for pop artists but no dont know her, my life is too busy trying to be peaceful and not worrying about rich producer/ people or their private lives or whatever. Not a court judge or security camera. Just care about the music, so Im interested to hear it!

then i suggest go do some research if you want your questions answered, i'm not gunna go do that for you

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2