đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

UPDATE: Justin Have Been Released // BREAKING: Justin Timberlake IS ARRESTED!

RAMROD

Featured Posts

MessyTop
6 minutes ago, ceminay said:

This has to be a joke…

Please read the tweet, is “POOP carve” not pop crave, yeah is a joke 

• Like 1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ModernEcstasy

• Economy

• MessyTop

• StarstruckIllusion

ceminay
2 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Please read the tweet, is “POOP carve” not pop crave, yeah is a joke 

Damn ok. It just felt so believable. :toofunny:

• LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Wolf Boy
6 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Love how people here preach kindness and then kick a person when they are down and have no idea what said person is going through. 

And if he killed someone “going through something” while drink driving?

I wonder if you would say the same to that dead persons family?

This is hugely irresponsible behaviour. He’s clearly a drunk. 

Edited by Wolf Boy
  • Like 1

ModernEcstasy
14 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

And if he killed someone “going through something” while drink driving?

I wonder if you would say the same to that dead persons family?

This is hugely irresponsible behaviour. He’s clearly a drunk. 

What he did is inexcusable. Period. 
He did not kill anyone.
Yes he should absolutely face the consequences, but if he also gets the help he needs then it can also be prevented from him going down that dark path again. 
I personally believe in rehabilitation. 

Again, I have not once said that what he did isn’t wrong. 

• Love 1

weed
1 hour ago, ceminay said:

This has to be a joke…

it is lol posted by Poo and not Pop

Edonis
3 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Mugshot 

IMG-3646.jpg

Immediately thought of this:

Screen_Shot_2018-10-26_at_11.49.18_AM.jp

• LMAO 5

PartySick
44 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

What he did is inexcusable. Period. 
He did not kill anyone.
Yes he should absolutely face the consequences, but if he also gets the help he needs then it can also be prevented from him going down that dark path again. 
I personally believe in rehabilitation. 

Again, I have not once said that what he did isn’t wrong. 

I think your takes here are sweet. I was ready to laugh too but tbh? You're right.

Driving while under the influence is a lot different from making other stupid choices like texting and driving or ignoring lights/signs, or even road raging.

It could totally be a sign of someone really struggling with something and we should retain a bit of humanity when talking about it 'cause a lot of us have gone through similar trials.

đź’š
  • Love 1

MessyTop
12 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Mugshot 

IMG-3646.jpg

Is a serve!!!

misha4ever
7 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Love how people here preach kindness and then kick a person when they are down and have no idea what said person is going through. 

I personally hope he doesn’t have a problem. It is a terrible thing for a family to go through

wait, what?

he was driving under the influence, on purpose, and being a danger to innocent people. Why do we need to be kind towards this AH?

english is not my native language >.<
  • Like 3

holy scheisse

I imagine it’s tough to be a king of the world when you’re young and slowly fade away into irrelevance with your career…. 

Never liked him though. The way he acted recently in the **NSYNC reunion interviews they did? He seemed really arrogant and talked over the other guys often. And he used the word “p*ssy” pejoratively in one of them and that alone is a red flag for the type of guy he is behind closed doors lol. He’s a womanizer and publicly cheated on more than one of his high profile girlfriends/wives lol…. I don’t care enough to cheer about his misfortune but I also literally could not give two shits about having sympathy for his drunk driving. I am not his friend nor therapist - I don’t care lol get your sh*t together and stop putting people’s lives at risk

• Like 4

Economy
47 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I think your takes here are sweet. I was ready to laugh too but tbh? You're right.

Driving while under the influence is a lot different from making other stupid choices like texting and driving or ignoring lights/signs, or even road raging.

It could totally be a sign of someone really struggling with something and we should retain a bit of humanity when talking about it 'cause a lot of us have gone through similar trials.

I would agree ppls reactions are not necessairily proportional (then again, that seems to be the case across the board depending how potical something is, or who it is)

Road rage in particular dont even get me started on how normalized that has become where I live :deadbanana: At this point i often get more angry and the person flipping over something trivial than the person who made a minnor mistake or last minute poor judgment on the road

still tho, setting aside the minimization of stuff like texting and driving or road rage which arguable are just as dangerous (especially texting)... I feel this "sign of issues and struggle" doesnt hold up as a defence

u can feel bad for what he might be going thru on a seperate note from him making this decision. He may struggle to stay off the alcohol. I can sympathize there.

But getting on the wheel is 100% his choice and i dont think being an alcoholic has anything to do with that. He could have called a cab/uber and is not poor so it should not have been difficult. Being an alcoholic does not in any way shape or form prevent u from doing so :shrug:

Edit: Also he didnt kill anyone. Its not like hes gonna spend several years in jail. Hes also rich, so even if his career is totally ruined after this he is not gonna struggle if he is wise and doesnt blow his fortune. His life is far from ruined. In a way who knows, maybe this can be a wake up call for him to reset his life and focus on himself more and tackle his demons (in a healthy way, not like in the selfish kind of way) :shrug:

Edited by Economy
  • Like 2

StrawberryBlond

Does it say if this happened during the day or night? If it was the day, it's even more concerning as that suggests he was drinking as a coping mechanism as part of his daily routine as opposed to drinking too much on a night out and then taking a risk by driving home. Either way, this is shocking that this would happen in the middle of his tour. It's not like he's got no career prospects or commitments right now. Though it's unsurprising that his recent career downfall and hits to his reputation has caused him to spiral into unexpected behaviour. Whatever it is, there's no excuse. I just don't get how celebrities can't get someone else to drive them or leave their car at a valet. They have more than enough money to do so. Along with a litany of care professionals to treat their issues. They're also in a career where they can feasibly take a few years off in order to do their rehab properly without the stress of work. 

Ouranos

What goes around comes around 

cry me a river 

:fthis:

• YAAAS 1