💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

UPDATE: Justin Have Been Released // BREAKING: Justin Timberlake IS ARRESTED!

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Economy
11 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

You want people to have sympathy for a rich while guy that puts innocent peoples’ lives at risk due to his own stupidity? Weird…. 

His Stupidity aside and the fact that ppl shouldnt be excusing him... how does gender and race play into weight here? Why even mention it?

A black woman for example wouldnt be any more excusable. The point is he is rich and has no excuse to make that decision and deserves no sympathy.

Having another pronoun or skin colour has absolutely 0 weight in that decision and should not increase or decrease how much scruitiny they deserve :rip:

Edited by Economy
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ModernEcstasy

• Economy

• MessyTop

• StarstruckIllusion

ModernEcstasy
1 minute ago, high culture said:

I come from a family of alcoholics, I was raised to count how many drinks my dad had and if he had more than 2 to not get into the car and to call my grandparents. 
I had a good friend from college be killed with her fiancé by a drunk driver weeks before their wedding. 
Respectfully ma'am, you have no place to call me evil. This man has all the money in the world and still decided to get behind the wheel of a car. You're the one defending him saying people are kicking him when he's down, he would not be down if he didn't drink and drive. 

I literally said in that last sentence that he should face consequences. 
I personally don’t believe in giving up on a person because they have a mental health disorder. 

You clearly have your own experience with people and their problems and I am absolutely not going to tell you how you should feel regarding the subject. 

My personal belief is that ignoring the problem will not solve anything. I don’t believe that every alcoholic is a bad person. It all comes down to experience and circumstance. 

(I’m sorry that you have had to deal with all of that and I should not have misspoke :hug:)

ALGAYDO
24 minutes ago, Economy said:

His Stupidity aside and the fact that ppl shouldnt be excusing him... how does gender and race play into weight here? Why even mention it?

A black woman for example wouldnt be any more excusable. The point is he is rich and has no excuse to make that decision and deserves no sympathy.

Having another pronoun or skin colour has absolutely 0 weight in that decision and should not increase or decrease how much scruitiny they deserve :rip:

Rich white guys have a history of getting away with barely a slap on the wrist for their crimes compared to literally every other demographic in the US. That was my point in mentioning his race and gender. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

StarstruckIllusion

Okay but where is the mugshot?

high culture
27 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I’m sorry that you have had to deal with all of that and I should not have misspoke :hug:

You're sweet I'm sorry my guard was up. This is a sensitive subject to me and one I find indefensible especially when a celebrity has unlimited money for an Uber or taxi

• Like 1
  • Love 1

StarstruckIllusion
10 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Okay but where is the mugshot?

Close enough ig 

ModernEcstasy
5 minutes ago, high culture said:

You're sweet I'm sorry my guard was up. This is a sensitive subject to me and one I find indefensible especially when a celebrity has unlimited money for an Uber or taxi

It is for me too (as I mentioned earlier in the thread). 
No need for apologies. Everyone deals with experiences differently after all. :holdmyhand:

MessyTop
7 minutes ago, weed said:

oh wowww..

He’s ready to party in jail baby!!

StarstruckIllusion

LMAO

• LMAO 11

Economy
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

Rich white guys have a history of getting away with barely a slap on the wrist for their crimes compared to literally every other demographic in the US. That was my point in mentioning his race and gender. 

If that is the context u meant i agree

It sounded like u were refering to level of scruitiny

• Like 1

HelloHangoverz
52 minutes ago, weed said:

oh wowww..

oh my GOD

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Thanks 1

ceminay
53 minutes ago, weed said:

oh wowww..

This has to be a joke…