💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

UPDATE: Justin Have Been Released // BREAKING: Justin Timberlake IS ARRESTED!

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Sarah H

Drink drivers are the worst. No need for Justin to drive himself while under the influence at all 

Edited by Sarah H
  • Thanks 4

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ModernEcstasy

• Economy

• MessyTop

• StarstruckIllusion

CatelynnMarie
9 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

that's AMAZING. i have people in my family with the same difficult relationship to alcohol, so I know how hard it is. well done you :heart:

This means so much :bradley::kara: thank you!!! It’s very hard, like some days it’s a very real struggle, but I have pushed through! :heart: 

my heart goes out to your family. Those who struggle and also the people in your family that don’t, because sometimes it’s easy to overlook how it affects the ones around us :holdmyhand:

Bowman

oh shii :spin: drink driving is a serious offence in here in the UK I don’t know how bad it is in the US

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

• RAMROD changed the title to UPDATE: Justin Have Been Released // BREAKING: Justin Timberlake IS ARRESTED!
RAMROD

Updated the news :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Shook 1

bionic

Zero excuse to drink drive when you're a civilian with no money, let alone a celebrity who can fund 1000 taxis

buy bionic
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

VTV

trashy behavior 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA
  • Thanks 1

HotLikeMexico
1 hour ago, Oriane said:

I have absolutely no sympathy for someone who drives while drunk. Thousands of people are wounded and killed every year because of this behaviour.

Yeah,  I can’t at the posts defending this. Even with “personal demons” this doesn’t give you a free pass to potentially put people lives at risk for your lack of judgement and stupidity.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Bronco

Substance abuse issues, mental health issues etc etc are never an excuse even if they are the cause of the behaviour. You are not absolved of responsibility or guilt as a result of them. 

Far too many seem to be forgetting this. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

high culture
2 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Love how people here preach kindness and then kick a person when they are down and have no idea what said person is going through. 

Drinking and driving is not respectable and he does not deserve support. He could have killed an innocent person. This is a serious charge

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Love how people here preach kindness and then kick a person when they are down and have no idea what said person is going through. 

I personally hope he doesn’t have a problem. It is a terrible thing for a family to go through

You want people to have sympathy for a rich while guy that puts innocent peoples’ lives at risk due to his own stupidity? Weird…. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Axl Jax

The lack of sympathy for someone who may possibly have a drinking problem is evidence enough as to why Lady Gaga seems to hate her fans. 
Holding onto hate for someone you’ve never met over something that doesn’t concern you is a choice

I agree. I have a huge drinking problem but luckily I don't drive. As can be seen from some things I've posted here lol, I wake up and think wtf

ModernEcstasy
12 minutes ago, high culture said:

Drinking and driving is not respectable and he does not deserve support. He could have killed an innocent person. This is a serious charge

I’m just glad that you’ve clearly not had to go through it yourself. 
Saying that a person who may need help doesn’t deserve support is just evil. 

Also, I am not “defending” his actions. I agree that he should face justice.
All I’ve been saying is that when a person is going through an addiction so serious and it ends up running their life, they get to a place mentally where nothing else matters.  
It’s not acceptable, it’s no excuse, but it is fact. 

I sincerely hope that none of your loved ones get into this situation  especially if you are just gonna leave them in the gutter for dead.

Edited by ModernEcstasy

FrederickSpears
3 hours ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I personally hope he doesn’t have a problem. It is a terrible thing for a family to go through

Based on the fact he has aged like MILK, it's pretty obvious he has a drinking problem.

Economy

I am not excusing his behaviour. 
My point is that people jump on him at any given chance. Even when he could possibly  be battling his own demons. If nothing else, aren’t we supposed to be promoting kindness? Especially ans we know our mother has had to deal with her own problems. 

I actually lost my Brother because of another persons addiction, so have genuinely received that call. 
It’s easy to say things like “oh he should’ve used an Uber”. But when you are struggling with substance abuse, your head isn’t in the right place. 
I learned that holding on to the hatred I had made absolutely no difference and in fact, it just made my life much worse. 
If I can forgive something that impacted my real life, what excuse do GGD users have for holding onto a grudge over something that has no impact on them personally. 

Now if this was indeed just a stupid decision made by Justin after partying too hard, then yes he deserves to be locked up. Otherwise, he at least needs help and absolutely eventually face consequences. 

Kindness doesnt mean u dont call out bad behaviour. Having addiction problems is one thing but it doesnt really excuse or have anything to do with it.

He could of called an uber or a taxi. Going thru addiction doesnt affect ur ability to do that

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

high culture
4 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I’m just glad that you’ve clearly not had to go through it yourself. 
Saying that a person who may need help doesn’t deserve support is just evil.

I come from a family of alcoholics, I was raised to count how many drinks my dad had and if he had more than 2 to not get into the car and to call my grandparents. 
I had a good friend from college be killed with her fiancé by a drunk driver weeks before their wedding. 
Respectfully ma'am, you have no place to call me evil. This man has all the money in the world and still decided to get behind the wheel of a car. You're the one defending him saying people are kicking him when he's down, he would not be down if he didn't drink and drive. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2