Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

UPDATE: Justin Have Been Released // BREAKING: Justin Timberlake IS ARRESTED!

RAMROD

Featured Posts

lastpopicon
9 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

The lack of sympathy for someone who may possibly have a drinking problem is evidence enough as to why Lady Gaga seems to hate her fans. 
Holding onto hate for someone you’ve never met over something that doesn’t concern you is a choice

Drinking and driving is kinda insane to me, especially since he has the money to order an uber or something. 

Not downplaying the importance of a potential drinking problem but a car is a powerful weapon and he should know better imho.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ModernEcstasy

• Economy

• MessyTop

• RAMROD

LadyxGaGa
58 minutes ago, StupidLoveBis said:

Not him, who wants to steal the show from Gaga, who will making her announcement today :patrizia:

SHUT UP WHAT IS SHE ANNOUNCING

malzejar
7 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

SHUT UP WHAT IS SHE ANNOUNCING

Heart of Charcoal 🖤

Edited by malzejar
  • YAAAS 1

holy scheisse

he was a bad boi... he did some bad things...

• LMAO 5

ModernEcstasy
32 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Because at the end of the day a drinking problem excuses drunk driving? You can be a drunk and still order a taxi/Uber/limo/driver. Having substance abuse issues does not excuse extreme carelessness, you're risking other people's lives. I'm sure if you got a call that a loved one will never come home to you, you wouldn't immediately worry about the driver's drinking problem. It's called being a decent person, and you don't have to be sober for it. We just all know Justin is not a decent person whatsoever. 

I am not excusing his behaviour. 
My point is that people jump on him at any given chance. Even when he could possibly  be battling his own demons. If nothing else, aren’t we supposed to be promoting kindness? Especially ans we know our mother has had to deal with her own problems. 

I actually lost my Brother because of another persons addiction, so have genuinely received that call. 
It’s easy to say things like “oh he should’ve used an Uber”. But when you are struggling with substance abuse, your head isn’t in the right place. 
I learned that holding on to the hatred I had made absolutely no difference and in fact, it just made my life much worse. 
If I can forgive something that impacted my real life, what excuse do GGD users have for holding onto a grudge over something that has no impact on them personally. 

Now if this was indeed just a stupid decision made by Justin after partying too hard, then yes he deserves to be locked up. Otherwise, he at least needs help and absolutely eventually face consequences. 

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Oriane

I have absolutely no sympathy for someone who drives while drunk. Thousands of people are wounded and killed every year because of this behaviour.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Thanks 7

Zeth

Sounds like he needs help and should be put in a conservatorship. :triggered:

• LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

Sir

Taylor better drop 6 variants of TTPD now when Justin steals the news today :patrizia:

• LMAO 1

CatelynnMarie

I was JUST in sag harbor the other day :deadbanana:

Regardless of my personal feelings about Timberlake, sending positive vibes. We don’t know the situation with this human being. Very much have specific feelings about this. I am very against drunk driving. 

I am an alcoholic in recovery, sober going on three years in August, and do not condone or endorse this kind of behavior. No excuses for it especially when we have Uber/ Lyft at our disposal. If you’re going to drink, be responsible. 

Edited by CatelynnMarie
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 4

HelloHangoverz
31 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

he was a bad boi... he did some bad things...

LMAO! When his management sees no other way of burying the constant heat than to release a cover of Karma, in full black outfit and everything :icant:

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.

gumzy3000

It's hard to have sympathy for a celebrity who drinks and drives. They should know better. That is extremely dangerous. If they are going through some personal issues, they do not have to endanger others! This is selfish! 

trolly troll troll
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

JgHaus78

Just a friendly reminder to the alcoholic enablers in the thread, JT has a net worth up to $230 million and is signed to a major label and has connections to so many resources all the way from Ubers to doctors the average person could never afford. Who cares about what he’s going through?? Everyone is going through something in their life that’s called existing lmaooooo. He made a choice to drink, he made a choice to get in the car, he made a choice to put it in drive and keep going. Sorry but I don’t feel bad at all and hope he feels immense shame for his total lack of rational thinking. Drinking and driving kills innocent people everyday, people who don’t make poor lifestyle choices. I know I’m going to be chewed up by the SJW mob on here for saying all of this but I am so sick of acting like everyone deserves sympathy. No!!! Some people need to get their feelings hurt. 

Bye Bye Blow Kiss GIF by SYFY

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 3

HelloHangoverz
27 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

sober going on three years in August,

that's AMAZING. i have people in my family with the same difficult relationship to alcohol, so I know how hard it is. well done you :heart:

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • Love 2

• RAMROD changed the title to UPDATE: Justin Have Been Released // BREAKING: Justin Timberlake IS ARRESTED!