💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

music news

Update: Katy Perry's “Woman's World” snippet is back on TikTok

Teletubby

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

The fact she has to use her body to sell isn't very reassuring. 

Also the title and the snippet sound kinda boring :huntyga:

It's a shame cause i really was ready to stan

Edited by SHALLOW
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Agunimon

I'm gonna check it out.

Edited by Agunimon

Ultimecia

I love everything about this cover, except her facial expression that is giving no charisma or personality. :oops:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Snowblood

ngl the instrumental sounds like a 2024 version of stupid love

• Like 7

NATAH

for the first time in her career, katy perry has finally caught my genuine interest

i'm not gunna judge by the snippet, that cover is a SERVE and i'm gunna give it the fair chance it deserves!!

top 40 hit on lock!!!

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

erfaan

The cover is SO good. It is kinda giving Chromatica but i LIVE. The snippet is kinda giving Charli tho...

Sir

I hope Taylor will let Katy have the moment to shine and won’t release any single to block her :laughga:

• Thanks 1

SOON

Just heard what I assume is the verse...

Let's hope the chorus slaps

yeah-georganith.gif

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • LMAO 17

MessyTop

Amazing visuals! Excited for the single and the album!!

palma

the snippet sounds boring but MY GOD the visuals :giveup:

She's serving so hard :nooo:

Spoiler

I hardly expect this album to smash though if those 15 seconds are the best she could choose to tease with :max:

Is there some reason my LG7 isn't here? Has she died or something?
  • Like 1

StrawberryBlond

First proper announcement and she's boldly going solo with the lead as well. The cover art looks really striking and she looks HOT af. The snippet was really focusing on the underboob though, I always find the whole badly fitting bra as a deliberate choice to show lots of skin is a bit much but it's always refreshing to see celebrities who keep it real. The snippet is ok but it's probably the opening verse and the chorus will be better.

And just because she's releasing in July doesn't mean Gaga won't. Has GGD really forgotten the Roar vs Applause war of 2013? Or even the slight overlap of Daises vs. Rain On Me of 2020? Katy and Gaga both launched their careers in 2008, naturally, they will release at roughly the same time every era. It's not shady from either of them, it's just their natural era cycle coming around again. And let's be real, Katy hasn't been a threat to Gaga for years now, it's not like Gaga will be frozen out just because Katy's around. 

• Like 1

queefarazzi

I'm not living for the snippet, lyrically it's kinda giving International Smile. The beat is SO generic and I'm not living for the talking singing style. I really wanted her to have a huge comeback ala Teenage Dream/Prism 2.0. I'm not seeing it but we'll see :bear:

Edited by queefarazzi
  • Like 1

• Teletubby changed the title to Update: Katy Perry's “Woman's World” snippet is back on TikTok