💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Swifties lying about TTPD variants

GagaGame

Featured Posts

IllusionLover
4 hours ago, RebeldeFaith said:

She'll release that one the day one of the major ladies release something, including Gaga.

I wish, she never released a physical version of the 3am edition of Midnights

There's the Late Night edition that contains 4 of the 6 bonus tracks + a new song and it was sold at two Eras Tour shows and later at a limited time on her website during Christmas. 

Basically there isn't a full version of Midnights on cd or vinyl  and the late night one is beig reselled at $100 or so :messga:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

jaXXXon
9 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

how is this lying tho? 3 voice memos released during the tracking week is not gonna block someone from #1 let’s be real. Charli’s fans just didn’t buy as much as they said they were. The reason why Taylor goes so high, not just from streams, but cuz a lot of us fans do definitely buy everything (i bought the 4 vinyls and 4 cd’s for the 4 variants she’s released) 

At some point we gotta say it how it is: She's inflating her overall career sales. If fans of Michael Jackson or even Gaga bought 8 copies per album their overall career sales would be higher as well. 

This just further proves that the only reason Taylor is part of the conversation in terms of best-selling all time greats is because she's been inflating her sales, something Madonna and Celine have not. This also explains why most of the people in the world can't name more than 1 or 2 Taylor songs even when her sales are this big. It's simply because it's the same people buying additional copies. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

salty like sodium
8 hours ago, faysalaaa said:

There is no cheating, the only reason Taylor can release multiple copies is because her fans will buy multiple copies of everything she releases. Almost every big artist attempt to do the same on a smaller scale because their fans wont buy multiple version of everything they release.

yes and no. beyoncĂŠ fans would do that too she just doesn't care enough to do it because she has different goals than greed haha.

chromaticainmyhead

I like Taylor and I am happy for the success she is receiving right now. Like, not even the nonstop media coverage about her really bothered bc she works hard and put out music I enjoy listening. But the thing with the private jets and now this behaviour with the charts just shows a colour of her that really puts me off. Let other artists breathe goddamn

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

TEANUS

This is crazy cause the number is actually over 30 lol

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS

I’m actually genuinely mortified to see the amount of variants, “limited” editions, post-release editions, etc. that she’s going to do for the next album. Like it just keeps getting worse lol

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Rat Boy
35 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I’m actually genuinely mortified to see the amount of variants, “limited” editions, post-release editions, etc. that she’s going to do for the next album. Like it just keeps getting worse lol

She’s also cheapening her brand/the album by doing these gimmicks 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • Thanks 2

FATCAT

Taylor Swift is about to be Madonna of our generation, but for the petty and mean-spirited reasons :deadbanana:

Purr more, hiss less.

BUtterfield 8

Meanwhile Ariana Grande is the only artist I still buy physical media from and I’ve only collected her CDs and that’s about it lol

River
7 hours ago, jaXXXon said:

This also explains why most of the people in the world can't name more than 1 or 2 Taylor songs

like my husband said "I like one song of Taylor, this Shake It Up song" :emma:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

faysalaaa
11 hours ago, salty like sodium said:

yes and no. beyoncĂŠ fans would do that too she just doesn't care enough to do it because she has different goals than greed haha.

I would say Beyonce and Taylor are both playing the same exact game, and they have the same goals. They all care about money, power, and numbers to prove their legendary status and legacy. Beyonce is even willing to stay with someone like Jay-Z to maintain that power couple status and net worth.

salty like sodium
10 hours ago, faysalaaa said:

I would say Beyonce and Taylor are both playing the same exact game, and they have the same goals. They all care about money, power, and numbers to prove their legendary status and legacy. Beyonce is even willing to stay with someone like Jay-Z to maintain that power couple status and net worth.

BeyoncĂŠ released Cowboy Carter once, made 4 vinyl colors, and moved on. BeyoncĂŠ has made 31 variants of TTPD and counting - still hasn't moved on. BeyoncĂŠ releases an album every 2-4 years. Taylor Swift releases 2-3 albums every year. At what point exactly is this the same game?

You also forget BeyoncÊ and Jay-Z have children. Not every couple likes the idea of raising children of divorce, why would it automatically have to do with money? :laughga:

faysalaaa
9 hours ago, salty like sodium said:

BeyoncĂŠ released Cowboy Carter once, made 4 vinyl colors, and moved on. BeyoncĂŠ has made 31 variants of TTPD and counting - still hasn't moved on. BeyoncĂŠ releases an album every 2-4 years. Taylor Swift releases 2-3 albums every year. At what point exactly is this the same game?

You also forget BeyoncÊ and Jay-Z have children. Not every couple likes the idea of raising children of divorce, why would it automatically have to do with money? :laughga:

Playing the same game doesnt mean doing literally the same things to reach a goal. They can both have different strategies to reach the same goal. Beyonce does have to release alot of albums and vinyl to play the same game as Taylor.

And yes we dont know anything about Beyonce or Taylor, we are all here making assumptions based on our personal observation.

salty like sodium
On 6/17/2024 at 9:21 AM, faysalaaa said:

Playing the same game doesnt mean doing literally the same things to reach a goal. They can both have different strategies to reach the same goal. Beyonce does have to release alot of albums and vinyl to play the same game as Taylor.

And yes we dont know anything about Beyonce or Taylor, we are all here making assumptions based on our personal observation.

Except for the fact they're playing differently is pretty much pointing to the fact their goals are not the same. :) BeyoncÊ could easily make 200 variants with a different bonus voice memo if she wanted to to stay at #1. She just doesn't care about being at #1. Taylor does = not the same goal. :) 

Edited by salty like sodium