Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Swifties lying about TTPD variants

GagaGame

Featured Posts

IWantYourLove

Reasonable Swifties I can deal with, like my sister and my friends. My younger sister has stolen my friends and they’re seeing her in concert today :billie: 

but ones like this? Absolutely not, don’t put me in the same room as them lol what is the point of lying when it’s not even believable lol 

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, IWantYourLove said:

Reasonable Swifties I can deal with, like my sister and my friends. My younger sister has stolen my friends and they’re seeing her in concert today :billie: 

but ones like this? Absolutely not, don’t put me in the same room as them lol what is the point of lying when it’s not even believable lol 

Yeah, finally someone who thinks not all the Swifties are a bunch of crazy people 🙌

Annoying fans are everywhere, we should know quite good being Gaga fans 🤭

• Like 2
  • Love 1

ProfessionalClown

how is this lying tho? 3 voice memos released during the tracking week is not gonna block someone from #1 let’s be real. Charli’s fans just didn’t buy as much as they said they were. The reason why Taylor goes so high, not just from streams, but cuz a lot of us fans do definitely buy everything (i bought the 4 vinyls and 4 cd’s for the 4 variants she’s released) 

also not to mention a lot of these bonus track albums are solely digital and are gonna barely make a dent at all in her sales. Like cmon, do you all REALLY think voice memos and acoustic performances are gonna make or break a #1 spot on the billboard or UK chart? let’s be real lmao 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 4

Madame Goo Goo
1 hour ago, IWantYourLove said:

I think when it comes to any stans they only really act like this online anyways

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Teletubby
4 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

how is this lying tho? 3 voice memos released during the tracking week is not gonna block someone from #1 let’s be real. Charli’s fans just didn’t buy as much as they said they were. The reason why Taylor goes so high, not just from streams, but cuz a lot of us fans do definitely buy everything (i bought the 4 vinyls and 4 cd’s for the 4 variants she’s released) 

also not to mention a lot of these bonus track albums are solely digital and are gonna barely make a dent at all in her sales. Like cmon, do you all REALLY think voice memos and acoustic performances are gonna make or break a #1 spot on the billboard or UK chart? let’s be real lmao 

Taylor dropped signed albums only for UK fans - over 10k on Wednesday and 1k on Thursday after the Official Chart update. She had 14k units(4.8k physical copies/downloads); Charli and Bon Jovi over 20k on June 12.
at the end of the week ttpd had 19.5k units from physical copies/downloads. in the previous week it was 8.5k.
she only drops signed albums for charts, her fans outside the US and UK can't buy them.

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 14

faysalaaa

There is no cheating, the only reason Taylor can release multiple copies is because her fans will buy multiple copies of everything she releases. Almost every big artist attempt to do the same on a smaller scale because their fans wont buy multiple version of everything they release.

Edited by faysalaaa
  • LMAO 2

altern8version
52 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

(i bought the 4 vinyls and 4 cd’s for the 4 variants she’s released) 

I promise I'm not being snarky or shady or disrespectful, but can I ask what the benefit of this is in your opinion? Wouldn't just picking up your favorite variant be better than picking up 8 versions of the same exact album? 

• Thanks 3